I really need to be entertained

Re: sorry, friend, but why does he hate me?

> Don't let Greasetea get to you! Maintain your dignity and ignore
> those who post only to irritate!

You are right, but..... Is my english soooo bad??????

Re: True story... submitted for your approval...

> I can't say that I feel strongly one way or another... I've
> never had a close encounter or anything like that! But I'm not
> sure what that has to do with my story...?

I just thought that vision would be an alien.

And one more thing..... thank you for all the kind words you sent me by now. Whoever you are, I'm sure you are a good and dear person. You live in my heart, dear.

> You are right, but..... Is my english soooo bad??????

I think Greasetea is an equal-opportunity basher. He picks on your English because he thinks it irritates you. I think your English is great for someone who counts it as his second language!

> I think Greasetea is an equal-opportunity basher. He picks on
> your English because he thinks it irritates you. I think your
> English is great for someone who counts it as his second
> language!

That's how I feel. I mean, I never said my english is perfect, and I realize it's far away from good. On the other hand, my first language is very complex, but I would not insult an american friend for trying some portuguse with me. I know it's hard, so I will often say: Go on, it's not an easy language, but you're doing your best. When I receive e mails from my american friends, some of them, try to write in portuguese, and I think that wonderful. It's an unusual portuguese, but their efforts to be kind are more important to me. Some people think that spanish and portuguese are the same thing, so I try to explain those are different languages. Anyway, I understand some spanish, so...it's ok.

Re: She really did it???

> yes my ear was OK!!! after a day or so!!

> I was rather angry in the taxi on the way home ;0) but i dont
> hold grudges when ever i see her know we laugh and i call her
> mike tyson!!

> I have more mad tales from my LOVE LIFE!! she is not the only
> nutter bird i have met

Hey, that would be a great book, hmmm??? Tell us more about your adventures in Birgmingham. "PUNCHDRUNK AND THE NUTTER BIRDS"... That was nice and funny.

punchdrunks and mickeys BLIND DATE wolverhampton 1996;)

THERE WAS THE TIME MY FRIEND SET ME UP 2 GO ON A BLIND DATE!!!

WHICH I REALLY NEVER WANTED TO GO ON!!!BUT MY PALS GIRL HAD LEFT HIM AFTER 7 YEARS TOGETHER AND TO BE HONEST HE WAS DOWN ON HIS LUCK AND SINGLE.

I WAS SINGLE AND JUST TAUGHT "@#!!! IT" I WILL GO FOR MICKEYS SAKE ;-/

HE ASSURED ME THESE GIRLS SEEMED OK WE WERE TO MEET IN A PUB IN WOLVERHAMPTON BY THE FOOTIE GROUND AT 8PM

WE WERE LAUGHING TO OURSELVES WONDERING WHAT THESE TWO GIRLS WOULD LOOK LIKE etc etc etc

THEN TURNED UP AT 7.45PM AND WERE TOTAL DOGHEADS!!! I MEAN EVERY WOMAN HAS A RIGHT TO BE UGLY BUT THESE TWO ABUSED THAT GOD GIVEN RIGHT!

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN LOOKS I KNOW I AM NOT THAT SHALLOW BUT THESE TWO LOOKED LIKE RONNIE KRAY(without his happy pills) AND FRANKIE FRASZER(you has found out you smacked his dad)AND LOOKED RUFF! LIKE THEY WERE ON THE ROB FIVE MINUTES BEFORE HAND.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE DID??????

I SAID STAY FOR A LEAST ONE DRINK AND MAKE AN EXCUSE AND LEAVE

THEY SAW US!! WAVED AND AS THE ONE HORRIBLE URCHIN WAS 5cm AWAY FROM THE CAR

MICKEYS MINI WAS DOING ABOUT 60mph IN FIRST GEAR AND SPUN OUT OF THE CARPARK CRASHED INTO A WHEELIE BIN AND WE WERE OFF!!!! ;0)

WE STILL TO THIS DAY OFTEN CHAT ABOUT LOVELY LORRAINE(grotbags) AND SCARY MARY lol lol lol

> Hey, that would be a great book, hmmm??? Tell us more about your
> adventures in Birgmingham. "PUNCHDRUNK AND THE NUTTER
> BIRDS"... That was nice and funny.

Back
Top Bottom