i met gary day...

Bluebirds

Not really, but this bird from Plymouth had The Sharks playing football with her kid... so sh etold us earlier...

She said.........................................he said...........................................................................................not very complimentary things about His royal highness.

Psychobillies every home should have one!

Not really, but this bird from Plymouth had The Sharks playing football with her kid... so sh etold us earlier...

She said.........................................he said...........................................................................................not very complimentary things about His royal highness.

Translation, please?

:D

What?

Love PTxx.

Hmmmm

Don't expect Bluebirds will add what he heard/read from other site.
He's one of the wind up marchants in here.

Last year he went to see Vinny Peculiar in Cardiff, but he didn't have any courage to confront Mike Joyce.
He posted a picture of members of the band eating food in front of a burger van and wrongly accused Joyce stopped being a veg.

I was in a bit of a mess!!!

Anyway to clarify I didn't meet Gary Day, but I met a woman round my friend's house who is acquainted with him and The Sharks: http://www.the-sharks.co.uk/biography.htm

They played football round her house with her young son at the time. She is now early 40s

According to this lady Gary was not too complimentary about the protaganist of this website. Unfortunately the only timeline I've got is the shakes from Saturday still so I couldn't tell you if it was that recently. According to her he was/is pissed off with him due to the number of times he has been ousted from the band and the manner in which it is done (which is nothing new)

As for any other titbits...well none far more stressful real life events going on.

Re: Hmmmm

Don't expect Bluebirds will add what he heard/read from other site.
He's one of the wind up marchants in here.

Last year he went to see Vinny Peculiar in Cardiff, but he didn't have any courage to confront Mike Joyce.
He posted a picture of members of the band eating food in front of a burger van and wrongly accused Joyce stopped being a veg.

Confront? Confront?? I didn't have the courage to speak to him cos he ws the drummer in my favourite band The Smiths. ie a personal hero regardless of the mess afterwards

As for that photo. Lighten up Morrissey (I mean Kewpie......) You really are quite vindictive at times. And have a ridiculously good memory

Interesting. I had been wondering if Gary's recent departure included a side order of problems with Morrissey (aside from the main reason of having another child).

Would like to see Gaz come back for one more round.

Anyway to clarify I didn't meet Gary Day, but I met a woman round my friend's house who is acquainted with him and The Sharks: http://www.the-sharks.co.uk/biography.htm

They played football round her house with her young son at the time. She is now early 40s

According to this lady Gary was not too complimentary about the protaganist of this website. Unfortunately the only timeline I've got is the shakes from Saturday still so I couldn't tell you if it was that recently. According to her he was/is pissed off with him due to the number of times he has been ousted from the band and the manner in which it is done (which is nothing new)

As for any other titbits...well none far more stressful real life events going on.

Ummmm...someone is getting their story wrong! I speak with Gaz quite often and he has nothing bad to say about Moz at all. He only wants the best for him so there are no issues between them....

Why is it these band members always mouth off to complete strangers about their relationship with Morrissey? It always seems to be a friend of a friend of a friend they suddenly decide to spill all to doesn't it?

Or could it be complete bullshit?

Why does Moz always change his band so much. Where is Mikey Farrel, Deano and Alain Whyte? Did Gary Day leave on his own accord?

Mikey has small children, unable to continue touring with the band.

Deano decided to leave because he'd like to work with Good Charlotte.

Alain fell ill in 2004 which prevented him touring.

Gary stopped touring due to an arrival of his second baby in 2006.

They have family and other career prospects.

Re: hmmmm

If you're in your late 20s-early 30s you'd prefer to play with people similar age group?

Apparently Morrissey's working conditions (no meat during touring and no groupies etc) isn't very glamourous. :p

No, I hear you but..

I AM in my late 20's-early 30's AND meat-free, I just hate Good Charlotte so much haha

It's official, I'm teaching myself how to drum- today.

why is it these band members always mouth off to complete strangers about their relationship with morrissey? It always seems to be a friend of a friend of a friend they suddenly decide to spill all to doesn't it?

Or could it be complete bullshit?

bingo

If you're in your late 20s-early 30s you'd prefer to play with people similar age group?

Apparently Morrissey's working conditions (no meat during touring and no groupies etc) isn't very glamourous. :p

Though Wikipedia lists it as 1976, most web sources cite Deano's birthday as being in September 1966, which would make him older than Alain Whyte or Spencer Cobrin. I think it has less to do with age group than it does consistent employment. You could be on the road with Morrissey for a year and then not work for another year or two. Alain and Boz probably can be a little comfortable since they likely make all their jack on royalties.

I've never known how Gary and Spencer were able to make ends meet back in the Nineties. Presumably, the newer crop (Jesse, Michael, Matt, and Solomon) live by session work. Wonder if any of them have topped Deano's tatty studio low-light, i.e., Kathy Lee Gifford?

Cheers,
Jamie

Deano had a younger air about him, but at the time I wondered if he actually was.

Wonder if any of them have topped Deano's tatty studio low-light, i.e., Kathy Lee Gifford?

I laughed because I know this is a clever quip, but could you explain it for my out-of-touch-with-American-culture-brain, por favor?

Back
Top Bottom