Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I can't even spell vegeatarian and neither can my uncle

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • f*** them. They're only animals.

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wally the Baboon said:
HELLO! Mr. Proper has, not one but MANY, bottles of BABOON ASS hot sauce in his cabinet. Let's not miss the point here. :rolleyes:

so, Wally, does Improper find your ass as hot as the hot sauce?

I'm vegetarian. though i at times become a pescatarian whenever I'm in a part of the world where being a vegetarian is near impossible. So fish is an option for me when my mind and body start to feel malnutrition. I know some who wouldn't do that. But f*** it, I'm on vacation and I am not going to mope around--irritable and weak. Nor am i going to spend the entire day looking for adequate vegetarian food. I know people who do that; that's not much of a vacation. it's unfortunate that parts of the world a vegetarian diet is impossible due to that society's strict culture surrounding meat. In the end we are all survivors; and thus I actually have no problems with my infrequent fish eating.

I don't wear animals.

Sir Alec said:
Yeah, clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you consider New Caledonain tribesmen ape-men because the only diet they can maintain is of meat and fruit. Yes eating meat can be considered primitive, but humans don't eat meat because of some ape-man gene that drives our killing instinct. We ate meat to survive!

For present day monkeys and apes, and presumably early humans, meat was a treat...they got it when they could...because it's not usually very easy to get.
However, now that we have the capabilities, humans eat it all the time....which is waaay more than it was eaten by our ancestors...hence all the health problems associated with eating an excess of meat like heart disease, etc.

In summary, (based on our ancestors and nearest relatives) we are meant to eat meat, but only in extreme moderation.

As for myself, I'm a bit strange when it comes to meat...95% of the time I think most meat is disgusting, but the other 5% I love meat. And in terms of animal wearing...it's quite hard to avoid, although I think I do a very good job. So I can't claim to be vegetarian, but I try not to be a rabid carnivore either...mostly b/c it's not good for me and I do feel a tinge of unavoidable guilt and digust that grows with every passing day.

'However, now that we have the capabilities, humans eat it all the time....which is waaay more than it was eaten by our ancestors...hence all the health problems associated with eating an excess of meat like heart disease, etc.'

Well said! And let's not forget cancer, diabetes, soaring rates of obesity, BSE.......
And all the welfare issues associated with treating animals as commodities rather than living beings.

'I do feel a tinge of unavoidable guilt and digust that grows with every passing day.'

You should listen to these feelings!!
:)

Well in my case it's all in the name and the t-shirts I wear Meat Is Murder, See life not sea food, No Excuse for Animal Abuse, Vivisection is Scientific Fraud! & a fab one about how ludicrous it would be if a craze started where cows wanted to drink human milk! :D

Suzanne said:
so, Wally, does Improper find your ass as hot as the hot sauce?
Don't be silly, Suzy. We all know Mr. Proper is an ass man.

Elsie-Tail.jpg

Wally the Baboon said:
I eat mostly shrubs and grasses.

but sometimes baby antelope carcass really hits the spot.
WALLY!!! :eek: SHAME ON YOU! :mad:
That's the last time you'll be allowed to wander the valley alone while Proper's having a quickie!

all you guys that think you gotta b a veggie to be a real moz fan make me sick, im a meat eater and have been into moz b4 a lot of u were born, i understand your views but half of you think its cool and the done thing, you are so shallow

OurFrank! said:
all you guys that think you gotta b a veggie to be a real moz fan make me sick, im a meat eater and have been into moz b4 a lot of u were born, i understand your views but half of you think its cool and the done thing, you are so shallow
This from guy who writes like an 8-year-old. It hurts.

Back
Top Bottom