How To... Get Her To Shave

Dab hands at double shave, four days of stubble burn :p

But waxing hurrrts. :(

Trim, then? My experience with waxing (including legs) is that it gets much better after some time! It's also important to wax before hairs become thick and strong. (Alas, they already are the first time you wax.)

Trim, then? My experience with waxing (including legs) is that it gets much better after some time! It's also important to wax before hairs become thick and strong. (Alas, they already are the first time you wax.)
Ahh, I don't do sex at all and don't go beach very often... :)

Oh no. I had a bf shave me completely down there and I hated it. It itched for weeks and I felt like a little girl; not a woman with pubic hair. I let it do what it wants but I do trim it, and wax the sides ( I go swimming a lot - don't want any stray hairs) My personal belief is that a lot of men like shaven women because it makes them look pre-pubescent and innocent. A woman with pubic hair is somehow frightening for them because they are confronted with a WOMAN. Not to say you girls who shave aren't women, but it's just my preference. (I DO shave my legs up to my thighs though. I like the feeling of my legs being smooth all over.)

Last edited:
Nobody's posted this yet?
87660~Sometimes-Men-Make-The-Strangest-Requests-Posters.jpg

I agree, and I think that's just f***ed up.

NRITH- Yay! I've always thought that. Why would a man want to have his gf or wife to look like a child? Then the Catholic School Girl uniforms come in...... I think it's f***ed up too. A lot of men have told me that they don't like the the pubic hair because it, *gets in the way*. If they knew what they were doing down there, it wouldn't be an issue. :D

Then the Catholic School Girl uniforms come in...... I think it's f***ed up too.

Just about any guy who went to Catholic school is bound to get at least a teensy flutter for Catholic schoolgirl uniforms. :o

A lot of men have told me that they don't like the the pubic hair because it, *gets in the way*. If they knew what they were doing down there, it wouldn't be an issue. :D

Exactly.

So... what about women who prefer their men hairless? Are they pedophiles or dykes? :eek: Should I make a poll?

Tags
chica chica likes my song! chica rocks haha pubes hair pie i heart chica i heart you more short & curlies thread o'the year nominee yet another chica thread
Back
Top Bottom