How To... Get Her To Shave

Damn. That was fast.

Yup...

On girls: the less, the better.

On guys: I like beards, short and neat ones. Backhair is a no, but other than that everything is welcome.

Re: Move along, move along... Nothing to see hair.

An interesting question: How much is too much (or indeed too little) on both a man and a woman? I'm not just talking about pubic hair; I mean any hair that is to be found on the human body. I know a girl who shaves her arms (not her armpits, her actual arms!) and also a man who shaves the hair off the bottom of his back and his ass. I don't even shave the hair off my face, let alone anywhere else. So, you see, there are myriad preferences.

Discuss yours.

[Let's see how long it tales this to turn into an argument about lynching moderators...]

That used to be me. :o I'm not sure if it's the Slavic genes surfacing or not, but I have very dark and rather noticeable arm hair which I used to get very touchy about. I stopped that when I realised how stupid it looked and that as it grew back it looked even more noticeable. :eek:

That used to be me. :o I'm not sure if it's the Slavic genes surfacing or not, but I have very dark and rather noticeable arm hair which I used to get very touchy about. I stopped that when I realised how stupid it looked and that as it grew back it looked even more noticeable. :eek:

Wax??

My thread wasn't about how to get your girlfriend to shave her pubic hair, so I'm not quite sure why it has been merged with this one... I feel violated. And a little bit pissed off... ah well.

My thread wasn't about how to get your girlfriend to shave her pubic hair, so I'm not quite sure why it has been merged with this one... I feel violated. And a little bit pissed off... ah well.

It's nothing personal and it's something you should put up with, if you wish to stay here. Can we go now back on topic? I replied. :)

It's nothing personal and it's something you should put up with, if you wish to stay here. Can we go now back on topic? I replied. :)

Yeah, I've seen there has been lots of arguing about merging threads and bad moderators and stuff. Maybe someone should think about merging all of those into one thread and renaming it "Immature, Pointless Whining"..

Anyhoo, yes, back on topic, how come you don't have much body hair left?! (If you don't mind me asking?)

I just didn't like it and got rid of most of it. :D

That's what most women do though, surely? Although I was a little bit freaked out about my friend who shaves her arms - that was a bit extreme to me. i mean, is it even worth the time and effort...

I *sometimes* shave certain parts of my body and it's good while everything is all smooth, but it's not so good about two days later when the stubble begins to re-emerge. And I'm a busy boy, I haven't got the time to devote to excessive shaving. Not to mention the number of razors I'd go through...

That's what most women do though, surely? Although I was a little bit freaked out about my friend who shaves her arms - that was a bit extreme to me. i mean, is it even worth the time and effort...

I *sometimes* shave certain parts of my body and it's good while everything is all smooth, but it's not so good about two days later when the stubble begins to re-emerge. And I'm a busy boy, I haven't got the time to devote to excessive shaving. Not to mention the number of razors I'd go through...

Yes, it can get all itchy and that's not nice. But guys shouldn't shave, really. Maybe trim, if it gets too long.

Yes, it can get all itchy and that's not nice. But guys shouldn't shave, really. Maybe trim, if it gets too long.

Or if they're cyclists!
If you fall off your bike and cut your very hairy leg and need a plaster, it's going to be really painful when you peel it off. Plus, the hairs might get dirt on them and infect the cut. :eek:

I was only referring to my testicles. Hairy balls, even my own, repulse me. And I do shave the base of my penis, and sometimes even... never mind... let's just say it depends what I've got planned for the weekend!

I was only referring to my testicles. Hairy balls, even my own, repulse me. And I do shave the base of my penis, and sometimes even... never mind... let's just say it depends what I've got planned for the weekend!

Well, a trim is okay with me, not that my opinion really matters. :p

What's wrong with back hair?:o

Jukebox Jury

Oh hun, it just doesn't rock my boat. :sweet:

An interesting question: How much is too much (or indeed too little) on both a man and a woman? I'm not just talking about pubic hair; I mean any hair that is to be found on the human body. I know a girl who shaves her arms (not her armpits, her actual arms!) and also a man who shaves the hair off the bottom of his back and his ass. I don't even shave the hair off my face, let alone anywhere else. So, you see, there are myriad preferences.

Discuss yours.

[Let's see how long it tales this to turn into an argument about lynching moderators...]

I try to live in peace with both my hair and my appearance.
It's hard to find to right balance, but I do my best :)

Tags
chica chica likes my song! chica rocks haha pubes hair pie i heart chica i heart you more short & curlies thread o'the year nominee yet another chica thread
Back
Top Bottom