Home burglarized... again...

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
Second time in a year...

I'm glad I hid my computers and I didn't replace anything from last year theft, but I'm tired, sort of anguished, because I wonder WHY THE HELL, Me again!! For the modus operandi I know they are th same idiots again... they must have thought that I was fool enought to have bought everything new again... But they really bit the dust... They found nothing!!!! And

as you might know, if they are not discovered "hands in dough" as we say here, police can't do anything... The f--ers are smart enough not to leave prints and I just have to hope they get caught in some other burglary.

I'm angry, I'm impotent... But I'll move soon... I have no other chance... This f***ing building sucks!! No super, narrow dead end street, good neighborhood, but to easy to break in... They destroyed my wooden door... F***k!! I'm brokenhearted....

I'm so glad that I was "visionary" enough to feel that they would come back and I hid this... My new Mac....

And because they didn't find anything here, they broke in an upper apt too...

I hate today!!! Today sucks!!! Ok, I said it... So what... :sobs:

Oooooohh Ceci! :( :( I trully sorry. That really isn't right that they did that. They surely need to get a life! And thank goodness you were a smart cookie and had things neatly hidden away from their sight!!

I hope things get better for you real soon! :)

My thoughts are with you...;)

Love,
Westie
xxx

I'm glad you or your daughter weren't home.

EDIT: So that you weren't harmed, of course. Didn't want anyone to take that out of context.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I think you'll find a better place to live. I hate that people do these things.

I'm sorry about this Ceci. It's very upsetting to happen. I hope you find somewhere you can feel secure.
We've been burgled here, and in my last town, and attempt made the place before that! You have been unlucky, but helped yourself by hiding the Mac.

Best wishes

This is terrible Ceci.You MUST move to a safer area.The stress of it will make you ill.Take care.XXX

Oh, thank you guys... I'm still sort of down... I feel tired... But we are on our way to move soon so a safer building... You know, this is funny, but this is one of the best neighborhoods in the city, but just this street and building, which is in many ways really nice to live, make thigs easier for these damn burglars... This is something I don't wish for anyone... It's terrible to feel your home violated, everything was a mess....

But you know what? funny thing. Since I had felt for the last weeks that this would happen again, I was so afraid that they would take my Morrissey collection. I keep it in a box which can seem from the outside something valuable. And last time they just took everything without even check if there was something valuable inside, and there really wasn't anything! So they took objects of sentimental value for me, and that was devastating...

This time thank God, they in fact took the Morrissey box, but they then left it somewhere else because they opened everything this time, just to make sure they had something of value... And I'm so glad they are low and vulgar enough not to like good music... So I got to keep it... And last night I just hugged that box... And I sort of broke almost in tears because that would have been terrible for me... And hugging my Morrissey box was the only time I felt secure...

Thank God, there was nobody at home, but this guys always manage to break in when the apts are empty, so they take no major risks...

Well... Tomorrow is another day, I feel better, but anyway I'm stressed, yesterday I felt not very well, I'm still in treatment for my illness and of course this doesn't make any good... I'm down... I wouldn't say depressed, but almost... As soon as I move, I'll tell you all... I wish I could invite you all to an inauguration... Kisses and love for you all!! I love you guys... You're part of my family :)

leave a couple lights on when you are out at night. unless they break in during the day too.

I think perhaps they feel safe and secure once they know a place. I would leave also... its hard to feel safe and happy in a place when its been violated like that multiple times.

start looking and picking places you want to live... make sure to really go into your new place and feel the vibe, check out the building, and knock on a door or two to meet the people around you before committing... if possible. Also, perhaps if you don't move - you could talk to the neighbors in the building and organize a sort of building neighborhood watch system... just so everyone is more alert and ready to report should anything suspicious take place.

I am sorry to hear this happened to you... also happy to hear you and your daughter are safe and you hid your mac!

this too will pass...

leave a couple lights on when you are out at night. unless they break in during the day too.

Oh Wink Wink, they always break in during the day when they know there's no one on the building. Most of us are just young people who work or study during the day and we sort of only sleep in our apts. It's been 3 apts this month... All young working people's.

My sister always leaves the kitchen light on before dropping my girl at school, but just yesterday she didn't... Anyway I'm not that sure that that had prevented the guys from breakin' in, but who knows... I don't blame her... It just happened and it was also probably a sign that I have to move asap.

I think perhaps they feel safe and secure once they know a place. I would leave also... its hard to feel safe and happy in a place when its been violated like that multiple times.

start looking and picking places you want to live... make sure to really go into your new place and feel the vibe, check out the building, and knock on a door or two to meet the people around you before committing... if possible. Also, perhaps if you don't move - you could talk to the neighbors in the building and organize a sort of building neighborhood watch system... just so everyone is more alert and ready to report should anything suspicious take place.

I am sorry to hear this happened to you... also happy to hear you and your daughter are safe and you hid your mac!

this too will pass...

Dear suparni, well, my boyfriend started immediately to look for apts to move there, so tomorrow we're checking a couple of them... Of course I'll be making sure that the building is safe and the neighbors are quiet and good people. That's soooooo important. But I'm so sure that after these bad days, new good ones will come... I know :D Thank you for your words :)

Oh Ceci, I've just seen this thread. I'm so sorry to hear that awful story!! Let me hug you!

The strange thing is they always burgle in better districts because criminals are living in the bad areas and they never burgle in their own neighbourhood. I lived in a bad area once and I even could park my car with an open door for days and nothing happend.

Two weeks ago someone destroyed my car glass and my CD player (with a Suede CD) and Inline skaters were stolen. And I have to pay nearly everything because of a crap junkie. But the strange thing is this happened in the middle of the inner city, next to the shopping street. I'm not sad about the CD player and the glass but my Inline Skaters were the best of the planet and I'll never can get them back or similar because the new skaters these days are so different. And I loved my skater shoes!

But this is nothing compared to your situation. I'm very surprised to hear they used to burgle in the daylight!!! How bold must someone be to do that??? I'd be scared to know that they touched my stuff with their bloody hands!

I wonder why no one in your house or street had hidden cameras in the flat when they know there are thieves around. I'd like to know what bloody blokes are so mean to do burgle.

Ceci, maybe you will never see your stuff again (like me) but I hope your new home is safer. I'm glad they left your Moz stuff. This loss would really be a desaster!

I wish you and your family all the best and I know soon you'll be like that:
e015.gif

Back
Top Bottom