Rumor Greek Theater makeup show?

brody

Saw this on a popular M fanpage on instagram. Does this hold any verity?

23BD097A-988F-4AF3-9FA2-36A4F292EBE3.png

Maybe Morrissey is waiting on Shakira's tour schedule to see when Brendan might be available?

Could be as MC announced that he was doing a couple of special shows related to the re release of Beethoven was deaf

I don't know, could be the sign (and influence hopefully) of the new management. The Greek theatre debacle seems to be angering his fanbase there ever since. But when you look at the comments, nobody thinks, this is actually going to happen, especially in NOVEMBER again in the Greek Theatre (and yeah, since it was "too cold" there the last time, it seems not like a good idea). I would therefore take it with a huge grain of salt.

Screenshot_20240422-132028.png

Same event listing when clicked through ☝️
From here in 2022 at the time of that gig:

"EVENT INFORMATION
Tonight’s Morrissey concert has been postponed to a TBD date. Please continue to monitor our website for further information.
Thank You."

I believe the OP and image above relate to the November 12 event information 2 years ago (and has existed on that site since).
Nothing to see here folks.
FWD.

See:

Click on the event = image above.
"2072" 😅

View attachment 103602

Same event listing when clicked through ☝️
From here in 2022 at the time of that gig:

"EVENT INFORMATION
Tonight’s Morrissey concert has been postponed to a TBD date. Please continue to monitor our website for further information.
Thank You."

I believe the OP and image above relate to the November 12 event information 2 years ago (and has existed on that site since).
Nothing to see here folks.
FWD.

See:

Click on the event = image above.
"2072" 😅

I know the yanks write dates the "wrong" way, to us Brits, so could that be 2027?

Back
Top Bottom