Free Speech banned at Morrissey-Solo

Hi Kuiper!

How long before one of the Morrissey-solo conspiracy theorists out there asks you to pass a test to prove you're you? :rolleyes:

hey i have my doubts! Im such a cynicist!!!! cynist? cynisitctts

Then again, freedom of speech is overrated. Especially when no one has anything eloquent to say.

Anyone that honestly believes they have rights to free speech on a privately owned website is an idiot.

EDIT: And I can't believe you people fell for that whole "Kuiper is dead" trolling bit.

Last edited:
Anyone that honestly believes they have rights to free speech on a privately owned website is an idiot.

EDIT: And I can't believe you people fell for that whole "Kuiper is dead" trolling bit.

i'd rather err on the side of believing it and looking silly, than err on the side of being a jerk and finding out it was true.

i'd rather err on the side of believing it and looking silly, than err on the side of being a jerk and finding out it was true.

Why not wait for verification before making a decision on what is or isn't true. That is what I like to do.

EDIT: And I was still worried it could have been true, but when a person who is obviously a repeatedly banned member posts something like that I'm very skeptical.

Last edited:
So like seriously.. I heard snails don't have eyelids.

Is that true?

Why not wait for verification before making a decision on what is or isn't true. That is what I like to do.

EDIT: And I was still worried it could have been true, but when a person who is obviously a repeatedly banned member posts something like that I'm very skeptical.

well if it makes you feel better i didnt exactly whip out my prayer book, i spent a few minutes discussing the validity of it all with nugz, and in the long run, Kuiper is very private I barely know him so I wasn't going to be rushing out to the midwest for a funeral.

But I still like to be respectful in case it is true. and it would have sucked.

well if it makes you feel better i didnt exactly whip out my prayer book, i spent a few minutes discussing the validity of it all with nugz, and in the long run, Kuiper is very private I barely know him so I wasn't going to be rushing out to the midwest for a funeral.

But I still like to be respectful in case it is true. and it would have sucked.

and just to add to that. obviously i knew who it was who posted, and knew his history with the forum, but i think theres a big difference between pretending to be Skeletor and wreaking havoc on the forum at 2am when the mods are asleep and making up a horrible lie like that. i was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

No, it's just some jealous slugs trolling the forum with unfounded rumours.

Maybe its a form of torture in Canada where they slice off snail eyelids for fun. No wonder Moz hates them. (Canadians, not snail eyelids)

seriously, if you were God and you invented the slug.. wouldn't you realize it was a mistake an make it extinct? Even maggots think slugs are nasty.

I am God and my chickens would beg to differ.

Ewww.

I don't like the direction this is heading. I may never each chicken again if you are telling me they are made of slugs.

Back
Top Bottom