Free Speech banned at Morrissey-Solo

Oh GOD!!!

There is no playing "both sides" or whatever. EOH has given you the benifit of doubt here and elsewhere. Even on a couple PMs to people from here who are less inclined to believing you for various reasons. So don't take shit out on EOH, when he makes a joke on a post. It wasn't meant for you or anyone specifially, just a general statement, since everyone was commenting on it for a while. Some people told EOH to not believe you because of your record and other stuff, but EOH has always said to them that he knew Kuiper and you were friends before, tight friends, and that you wouldn't make up something like this about him.

So don't snap at EOH when he is one of the very few people who has supported you on this same thread and in private.

FYI - Almost everyone EOH talks to from here tells him to cut ties with you completely for various reasons, so the fact that EOH is still talking to your dumbass should mean something... but appearently not.

That is utter bullshit DAnn. You have done this SAME thing to me for a long time. It wasn't "just" a joke. This is about someone's life...a friend of mine's life...someone who was one of the sweetest people ever to grace the Earth. I don't appreciate you pulling this two-faced shit on me and I ESPECIALLY don't appreciate it when it comes to Kuiper.

^^^

What!! EOH is not making fun or Kuiper's death or whetever.. EOH always liked him, you're seeing what you want because you're angry at EOH and others for whatever reason.

You're projecting your insecurities and bad shit on EOH. Not cool.

Oh and also, you got mad coz EOH was honest and told you that someone had asked about you being the milkshake guy and EOH said yes... wasn't going to lie to another friend who basically knew and just wanted to confirm. If EOH had wanted to be sneaky he never would've told you about it....guess being honest never pays these days. :rolleyes:

Like EOH says.. basically everyone tells him to stop talking to you and EOH still does..... but you instead of appreciating it, come here to post shit publically that could've easily been handled in private.

This is the fact of the matter.....EOH has NEVER had drama with anyone from here in almost a year of posting regularly. Little public feuds, yes, but never drama behind the scenes with anyone. Even made up with people like Robby and other "enemies"

Robby <3 btw

Last edited:
^^^

dont_know_face.jpg

:confused:

EOH has NEVER had drama with anyone from here in almost a year of posting regularly. Little public feuds, yes, but never drama behind the scenes with anyone. Even made up with people like Robby and other "enemies"

you're ok EOH but technically it hasnt been a year its only been 1/2 of one ha ha ha:cool:

you're ok EOH but technically it hasnt been a year its only been 1/2 of one ha ha ha:cool:

he's counting the time he spent in a forum induced hallucination while he was abducted by aliens.

Believe what you want...but YOU should know enough to know that Kuiper is not the type of person to PM you like that, say what he said, and then vanish again.

that is why i said i hope he is alive and i dont believe the little internet games that are going on. I'd bet money that it wasn't Kuiper emailing me.

that is why i said i hope he is alive and i dont believe the little internet games that are going on. I'd bet money that it wasn't Kuiper emailing me.

You can check the IP address of the email sender, and see whether it's at least from the same general geographical area that Kuiper's from. And since IP addresses in emails are public and visible, not even Dave could accuse you of being a "spook". :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom