For that record...Kirstie

F

Folly

I completely agree, and I think you have handled your argument and opinion quite well! You sound like you are very well educated, and studying in med school possibly? More power to ya. Really, I meant no harm with my original post regarding the fake crab, but I am sure glad it got people talking about a subject that we all know very little about- all that it does come down to is choices, opinions, and what we make of the animal vs. human discussion.

I also don't think there should be any continued animosity between you and Rose, as I believe you both took each others points wrong. I think that your comments were interesting and informative (and hardly activist-speech like!), and I don't think Rose implied that at all, and maybe you both got a bit defensive with her sense of sarcastic humor. Believe me, it has happened to me before too. People just take what you say the wrong way, or read it differently than the way it would have come out of your mouth- and BLAMMO! Miscommunication. So, no worries. You two need to shake hands and agree you are both intelligent people with good, differing opinions...

Right? Hmmm...

Ta-ta!

Re: For that record

More power to ya.
> Really, I meant no harm with my original post regarding the fake
> crab, but I am sure glad it got people talking about a subject
> that we all know very little about- all that it does come down
> to is choices, opinions, and what we make of the animal vs.
> human discussion.

I am glad you started the topic. It is one that interests me! It is also very appropriate to this particular discussion board because of Morrissey's own conviction on the topic.

> I also don't think there should be any continued animosity
> between you and Rose,

I don't really have any animosity towards Rose.Animosity takes alot of energy that I don't have. I agree with you about sarcasm though. I may have taken comments meant to be funny as harsher than were intended. I realize everyone has their own distinct personalities, though and sometimes comments clash and come off the wrong way. That's all.

Kirstie

Back
Top Bottom