Does knowing the set list spoil or enhance the gig?

If I'm seeing him, say, on the 3rd or 4th show of a given tour leg, then I can probably hold out and not peek at the earlier setlists.

Any more than that its impossible not to look. Really, you have basically avoid this site all together.

If I'm seeing him, say, on the 3rd or 4th show of a given tour leg, then I can probably hold out and not peek at the earlier setlists.

Any more than that its impossible not to look. Really, you have basically avoid this site all together.

That goes for a fansite of any artist though. I've known setlists in advance for many of the artists I've gone to see in the past few years.

It wouldn't ruin it for me but I prefer being surprised. I don't read anything about setlists until after I attend. I like when a song starts up that I didn't expect and adore and I can share that 'Hell Yes' moment with the people around me, assuming they're just as thrilled.

I'd love to go to the first night in a new tour (or leg of the tour) just so that I don't know what he's playing.

I've got a friend who's a slighly less enthusiastic fan than me and doesn't have all the albums. When I find out what's in the setlist, I encourage him to but the album before the concert so that he's familiar with the song and can really enjoy it...

I was glad to know during the first several concerts this past year,
but I don't think I'll check the songs this time around....
Just like if I was pregnant again :eek: I think I'd want to be surprised...
girl or boy.

Back
Top Bottom