Change in set list....

Moz never seems to change his setlists 'atleast in any major sense,' which is rather sad, because he has so many songs to choose from, and let's be honest, he doesn't always play the best ones...

I predict he will play the other new song and another song from either Kill Uncle or Bona Drag.

oh there was a mistake, this just in...
8ball1.gif

It could happen. I'd like to hear any of that middle period. Hearing National Front Disco is so cool for me, that's one of my favorites. The second night in Sparks Boz got to go off a little at the end, but I wish they would do one of those extended guitar meltdowns like Boz and Alain used to do on that song. What one song do you want to hear Nugz? For me it is Speedway.

well, i believe Moz and the band are going continue to play virtually the same line-up up until the hollywood bowl gig, then add 1 or two new, unplayed songs and add a couple of classics from smiths or moz era.....what do you think?

oh there was a mistake, this just in...
8ball1.gif

It could happen. I'd like to hear any of that middle period. Hearing National Front Disco is so cool for me, that's one of my favorites. The second night in Sparks Boz got to go off a little at the end, but I wish they would do one of those extended guitar meltdowns like Boz and Alain used to do on that song. What one song do you want to hear Nugz? For me it is Speedway.

oh you read my mind. yes. speedway is probably my fav moz song.

i do enjoy NFD though. that should be good.

there was a thread about this awhile ago an everyone jumped down my throat about me saying it will prob be the same setlist the whole tour and now everyone agrees? hahaaaaaaa thank you

He never plays the same setlist the whole tour. It always changes, just a little too gradually for those with short memories. He hardly ever plays the same setlist twice in a row. There's usually a couple of songs difference.

How do you expect a band to change the setlist every week and still keep up the quality?

The set list is quite good at the mo. Why change it?

If you don't want it, I can take it;)

But he has only done Nine gigs but allready performed 27 songs. On both the Tour of the Tormentors and the YATQ tour he played 41 different songs, if he'll keep this pace he some more.

I belive this is the songs he has played so far:

The Queen Is Dead 9
Irish Blood English Heart 6
In The Future When All's Well 9
Just Want To See The Boy Happy 9
Disappointed 9
Suedehead 1
All You Need Is Me 9
Let Me Kiss You 9
Lucky Lisp 8
The National Front Disco 9
How Soon Is Now? 9