Designing and Making a T-Shirt

Can anyone offer any tips on which sites I should go to get a shirt made, i was interested in producing some Morrissey/Smiths shirts so any ideas would be welcome.

i make and sell shirts. right now i have a couple of morrissey ones. soon i'll have even more
reply if you want to see a picture or two.

I wanna get a Morrissey shirt. wa gonna get the one from EBTM I like it, so what shirts are you selling?

I wanna get a Morrissey shirt. wa gonna get the one from EBTM I like it, so what shirts are you selling?

IMG_0476.jpg

my camera is a dick so it appears sort of blurry. it's actually crisp.
this is my own off-white "it's written all over my face" shirt.
i can do it with or without the text.
every shirt is custom made for the person, so you can decide size/colour/layout. i do silkscreening more artistically than commercially.

every shirt is custom made for the person, so you can decide size/colour/layout. i do silkscreening more artistically than commercially.[/QUOTE]

I stencil moz shirts as well. My faves that I have made are "boz boorer for prime minister", "Morrissey Fluffer" and one of Moz and the lads from the Yourarse era.

Can anyone offer any tips on which sites I should go to get a shirt made, i was interested in producing some Morrissey/Smiths shirts so any ideas would be welcome.

you can make them yourself with stencils or with hight quality iron ons (not the avery ones) and it is much cheaper than having them made. Plus you can take pride in making your own stuff!

every shirt is custom made for the person, so you can decide size/colour/layout. i do silkscreening more artistically than commercially.

I stencil moz shirts as well. My faves that I have made are "boz boorer for prime minister", "Morrissey Fluffer" and one of Moz and the lads from the Yourarse era.[/QUOTE]

oh i don't stencil! it's way too tedious!!!!! i do it the uber chemical way with silkscreens. it takes precision and knowing that you can screw up hours worth of work just by adding a bit more of one or other chemical.
stencils always gang up on me and screw me over.

you can make them yourself with stencils or with hight quality iron ons (not the avery ones) and it is much cheaper than having them made. Plus you can take pride in making your own stuff!

can you recommend a brand? I ruined quite a bunch of shirts with these iron ons - after 1 wash the whole thing crackles and is good for the bin.

can you recommend a brand? I ruined quite a bunch of shirts with these iron ons - after 1 wash the whole thing crackles and is good for the bin.

It should just say that it is "professional" on the package. Also, they make fabric that you can run through your printer. (Ive never used it, but hear it is great.) The best place to find info is www.craftster.org in the stencil, transfer section.

Back
Top Bottom