Daily Mail: "Big Mouth Strikes AGAIN! Morrissey is filmed from his BA business class seat demanding to be 'let off' the plane..." (May 13, 2023)

70899613-0-image-a-19_1683881070705.jpg

Big Mouth Strikes AGAIN! Morrissey is filmed from his BA business class seat demanding to be 'let off' the plane that was grounded due to stormy weather

Excerpt:
Severe thunderstorms meant his flight from London Heathrow to the Irish capital was diverted to Shannon on the west coast of Ireland where it sat on the tarmac for almost two hours until the weather improved.

But once on the tarmac, witnesses said Morrissey demanded to speak to the captain and asked to be 'let off' the Airbus A320 as he didn't 'want to be hanging around in [a] coffin' for hours.

Video passed to MailOnline shows him standing at the front of the plane, in a blue suit, talking to a cabin crew member who is heard telling him: 'We have to put the paperwork in the computer, close the door and then off we go'.

Related item:

Wait: Moz flies commercial?!

What's worse: celebrities who talk about saving the planet and fly in a private jet,
or flying commercial and berating the flight crew?

You are a moron. If he gets off then they have to rifle through the hold to find his bags, and this f***s up everybody else's journey, and makes further delays.

He is a pissed-up, entitled arsehole.
"He is a pissed-up, entitled arsehole."

Who flies commercial?!

I've just realised what amuses me most about the video, which is that Morrissey is seated in what is apparently the business class section of the plane. Jeez! Makes me wonder what their economy seats look like.

Asking us to ignore the article was a stroke of genius. I haven't watched the video yet. Or read the article.

That was a complete non-story if ever I heard one. The Dozy Male would publish just about anything these days. I was in Shannon airport last Saturday morning after coming back from Boston. How does a bit of rain ground an airplane anyway. Nonsense.

I am surprised he wasn’t arrested, he should be ashamed of himself.
Instead of pointing fingers at the daily Mail for reporting this, accusing them of trying to discredit him, looking for grime etc he should take a good look at his behaviour. The video says it all, what a prick.
Arrest someone for raising their voice? Arrest us all then. I'd prefer the police to arrest paedos, rapists, and murderers, if you don't mind. Do you sign off every post with 'what a prick'?

I've just realised what amuses me most about the video, which is that Morrissey is seated in what is apparently the business class section of the plane. Jeez! Makes me wonder what their economy seats look like.

It's short haul, I've done that same trip, business is 2 seats either side and economy is 3 seats either side so basically a bit more room, they say flight time if 90 mins but it generally takes an hour.

My take on this is that it's a non story but I feel for the staff on the plane a bit as they don't make the rules and Morrissey would know this.

If I was the pilot I would have said something like this "Uhhhh ... attention passengers ... Heaven knows this is a miserable situation, and I know some of you have heard the crew says "It's gonna happen now" but you're thinking "Well I wonder? I wonder when exactly do you mean?" Please keep in mind that these things take time. For some of you, this flight has opened your eyes as to the difficulties of air travel. Please don't panic. And please please please believe me when I say that we are working hard to get you back to your houses."

3 things

I always thought the "Morrissey drinks" rumours were made up. I've never seen a video where you can even guess. Here he looks drunk and that's before the flight.

The fact that he's surrounded by nothing but lackeys can be seen in Damon, who just stands there and looks like his master makes a fool of himself. Little interaction from the best friend on the payroll.

Fascinating how 3-4 users here make expressions of understanding at a nervous pace. Morrissey has done everything right. Sure.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom