cloverdean13:Morrissey photo by: inked_autographs on instagram... / Tumblr reblog

Re: ticket2175:T-shirt by Dolce & Gabbana featuring a... / Tumblr reblog

Wow. Maybe you are the hater.

As much hatred as this?

That Playboy shirt is atrocious! Talk about low rent. Never understood why he chose to wear them. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

I really don't think so.

You could have just said I don't like that t-shirt or I am not so keen on that t-shirt, but no, that's not enough, why not turn it into yet another personal attack?

As much hatred as this?

I really don't think so.

You could have just said I don't like that t-shirt or I am not so keen on that t-shirt, but no, that's not enough, why not turn it into yet another personal attack?

I agree. My post was overzealous. Maybe my hatred for Playboy reared its ugly head and I was a bit heavy handed in my criticism. I guess if it was just any guy, or gal, wearing the shirt, I wouldn't give a hoot. But it is Morrissey. So... ya, I could have been a little less passionate about it and used far fewer adjectives in my post. :)

Some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers. :sweet:

With the added irony that there are regular posts here about how Nick Cave is "doing it right" in his later career and Moz is all wrong.

Since starting to come here in '97 this is the largest Black Cloud of negativity surrounding Morrissey I can recall. It is one of the lower points in his career, no doubt, but I remain optimistic about his upcoming work.

It is challenging to be a Morrissey fan at present. This would without a doubt be his lowest point. No matter what the tries it seems failed from the beginning. I do believe if he can get that auto-biography released soon and spending some time in the UK it will do him and his profile good. But of course the bottom line is, he needs good new songs. Presently he just seems to be running from everything. Flitting across the globe. It's as if he's afraid to be sitting alone at home. The black cloud will lift, but I don't know when.

It is challenging to be a Morrissey fan at present. This would without a doubt be his lowest point. No matter what the tries it seems failed from the beginning. I do believe if he can get that auto-biography released soon and spending some time in the UK it will do him and his profile good. But of course the bottom line is, he needs good new songs. Presently he just seems to be running from everything. Flitting across the globe. It's as if he's afraid to be sitting alone at home. The black cloud will lift, but I don't know when.

Morrissey needs to be doing Morrissey now, not his career or worrying about his image or what his fans think or producing anything to talk about or his profile or whatever. He needs to take it easy.

Morrissey needs to be doing Morrissey now, not his career or worrying about his image or what his fans think or producing anything to talk about or his profile or whatever. He needs to take it easy.

"Take it easy, but take it" :thumb:

"Take it easy, but take it" :thumb:

Well, if taking it is what he needs, he should do that. If shopping is what he needs, he should do that. If going to concerts is what he needs, he should do that. THere's always going to be that person that says "Oh sure cancel MY tour but nice to see you're well enough to go shopping..." f*** them. I think he aims to please and overcommits, he agrees to these tours because giving a piece of him on stage kind of feels like getting what he needs, but it's sapping him. He needs to scale back a bit and tend to himself not in a giving way. Does that make sense? I'm not saying he needs to be a selfish twat, I'm saying he needs to take care of himself and not worry about his longterm nagging, pissy boyfriend, the fans. :D

Back
Top Bottom