Can anyone confirm Morrissey's shoe size?

Who brags about their penis being fat that's weird. Long sure, fat is just gross. I'm picturing a pine tree stump oozing with sap after being freshly cut.

I'm sorry my legitimate question has spiraled into such an unproductive discussion, we should be discussing Your Arsenal turning 20th and the best tracks from it (my personal fav being Hairdresser on Fire but you could pick almost ANY track).

Anyway, thanks again for the help, feedback, and even insults. What doesn't hurt me makes me be a stronger!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

@Victorinatutu. 'Who brags about their penis being fat that's weird. Long sure, fat is just gross. I'm picturing a pine tree stump oozing with sap after being freshly cut. I'm sorry my legitimate question has spiraled into such an unproductive discussion, we should be discussing Your Arsenal turning 20th and the best tracks from it (my personal fav being Hairdresser on Fire but you could pick almost ANY track). Anyway, thanks again for the help, feedback, and even insults. What doesn't hurt me makes me be a stronger!'

Good job. :lbf:

Victorinatutu: It took you a looooooooooooooong time to realise I might not be entirely on board with your shoe fixation. I don't 'brag' about my penis, I just accept it as a force of nature. I really am a 'big, swinging dick'. Online, 'IRL'. :straightface:

lbj.jpg

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/1867/10-biggest-pricks-in-american-political-history/

I like the 'pine tree' image. Genital mutilation is an important part of my S&M repetoire. But it oozes blood and spunk not sap. I love it when my secretary gets freaky with the scalpel. Have you met my 'secretary'? Her name is Sharon. Here's a picture of her getting ready to scarify "Jumbo"...:horny:

myra.jpg

It's 'spiralled' not 'spiraled'. I can ask Sharon to proof-read your posts if you like. :rolleyes:You're not very good at this whole 'Morrissey fan-cult-obsessive' thing, are you? 'Hairdresser On Fire' wasn't on 'Your Arsenal'! :lbf:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Arsenal#Track_listing

I'd skip the shoes and try to absorb 'the basics'. Which tracks are actually on albums you 'love', that kind of thing...Finally, when you say 'what doesn't hurt me makes me stronger' you're misquoting Nietzsche:

'That which does not kill us makes us stronger'

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedrichn101616.html

This is a very important concept for you to understand. "if we can fully experience pain, we can live a more meaningful life".......

secretary.jpg

http://www.secretarythemovie.co.uk/html/trailer.html

!Viva Hate! What happened to the OBGYN!? Did you flunk med school? Daddy still paying the allowance? How's the job going? Fancy being my cellmate again? 'Bubba Is My Middle Name' :horny:

greeter.jpg

@BrummieBoy, I'm sorry my English isn't as good as you, it's not my first language but I try. I worked really hard on my first post here to try to have good english and be a nice new person but you are mean. Then my friend was mad cos you says all those things about me that were mean so he said the thing about your penis but I don't think that.

You sound like a jealous man, you picture me in Morrissey's shoes and it scares you.

I also confuse the track cos my friend who talked about how you have a weird penis makes me CD almost TEN YEARS ago so in my head it's on that album SORRRRRRYYYYYYY it's still in my heart a great song no matter what, I don't trying to be the best fan I'm just a fan man, and that's as good as I need to be.

VIVA LOVE XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOX

@BrummieBoy, I'm sorry my English isn't as good as you, it's not my first language but I try. I worked really hard on my first post here to try to have good english and be a nice new person but you are mean. Then my friend was mad cos you says all those things about me that were mean so he said the thing about your penis but I don't think that.

You sound like a jealous man, you picture me in Morrissey's shoes and it scares you.

I also confuse the track cos my friend who talked about how you have a weird penis makes me CD almost TEN YEARS ago so in my head it's on that album SORRRRRRYYYYYYY it's still in my heart a great song no matter what, I don't trying to be the best fan I'm just a fan man, and that's as good as I need to be.

Dear 'Victorinatutu'I'm concerned to read this.Your English is excellent, such that I had no idea that is was not your first language. I have absolutely no problem in offering you an unreserved apology. It was certainly not my intention to upset you, I was seeking to understand and entertain.

There was no way of my knowing that 'your friend' inserted an unpleasant escalation regarding my enormous penis size. Everyone thinks having a big penis is a jackpot win, but that has not been my experience in life. Not knowing that it was your boyfriend, I responded to you as the author. You have disassociated yourself from that comment and, in doing so, you have no further connection with my previous response to you. But your boyfriend does....

I was playful and respectful of your shoe fetish whilst also mocking the delusional 'fan/cult' dramas that swarm around even relatively un-famous figures such as Morrissey. I am not 'scared' of anyone or anything and I am not jealous of your interest in Morrissey's discarded footwear. I am sure there are many on this site who would love a pair of his old smelly trainers, for example. It's a rather alarming image that Morrissey must be very careful about disposing of his discarded possessions but. 'we are where we are'.

I hope you enjoy 'Morrissey's shoes' and I hope they prove to be a good investment of your love for his work.

I completely agree with you that 'Hairdresser On Fire' is a complex and wonderful song. I almost had to be admitted to hospital the first few times I played it because I thought it was so funny and amazing a concept.

You've nothing to say 'sorry' for. That is my job today. So I will repeat it: I regret I have caused you offence.

I hope you continue to enjoy Morrissey's work and I love your sign off of 'Viva Love!' However, I feel it is my duty to warn you that your previous response contained an intrusion from an entity called '!Viva Hate!. This user has been banned many times from this forum for abusive behaviour. I am slightly surprised to see they have been allowed back at all, never mind under their 'notorious' handle.

Be very cautious about joining '!Viva Hate!' silly little gang of trolls. I've no idea what that user's photo is, but it appears to be some kind of 'Pol Pot' chic. I assume he/she/it/they imagine it renders them very stern and to be taken seriously. As if!

I hope you continue to develop your English language skills by using this site if it helps you to do so. I also hope you get the chance to see Morrissey live on stage in whatever country you reside in.

Once again, my apologies, and every good wish to you. I had a communication from a site moderator on another thread and could find no reason for it there. Perhaps he was commenting on this misunderstanding? In any event, I'm glad I saw your further reply and I hope my apology is acceptable to you.

regards
BrummieBoy

xo! xo!

ps: please excuse any typing errors. My Secretary is not well at the moment and I am having to do most of the replies myself.

a48.jpg

You're still on the 'Ignore List'. :(I'll add your 'comment' to the 'generic troll' list but I doubt you'll recieve a reply. :straightface:

#Troll.Fail!

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'

The only "#Troll.Fail!" is that you replied to me despite the fact that I'm allegedly on your ignore list.

The only "#Troll.Fail!" is that you replied to me despite the fact that I'm allegedly on your ignore list.

You're being a bit thick, aren't you?:confused:
I'm not 'BrummieBoy'.
I'm Sharon, his Secretary.
I'm too busy to keep replying, but hope you won't be too upset at being ignored.

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'

http://www.secretarythemovie.co.uk/html/synopsis.html

action: generic troll list / 'Ignore' list

#Troll.Fail!

dante inferno troll.jpg

Who brags about their penis being fat that's weird. Long sure, fat is just gross. I'm picturing a pine tree stump oozing with sap after being freshly cut.

I'm sorry my legitimate question has spiraled into such an unproductive discussion, we should be discussing Your Arsenal turning 20th and the best tracks from it (my personal fav being Hairdresser on Fire but you could pick almost ANY track).

Anyway, thanks again for the help, feedback, and even insults. What doesn't hurt me makes me be a stronger!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Can't really believe I've read this thread however just one small point Hairdresser is not on Your Arsenal

Bradder 68 (size 9 feet)

I guess someone should say the obvious sensible thing:

Ask yourself how truthful a man making a living selling mostly unverifiable rock memorabilia is likely to be. Then ask yourself how truthful whoever sold him those slippers is likely to be. Then ask yourself how sceptical the man selling memorabilia can afford to be about the veracity of people selling him objects. Then put yourself in the place of both of them and ask yourself the question "if I sell this to someone and it's not actually Morrisseys slippers but they just think it is, does anyone actually get hurt in any way?" Then ask yourself how much the equation is moved if you know Morrissey's shoe size.

There is no way you're ever going to confirm that these are Morrissey's authentic loafers, and it's not the size that matters. If you want to believe they are, then do. In which case I'd recommend not wavering in your belief. If you don't, then walk away.

God, I wish I had the time on my hands that you have.

Hiya Babs!

passed your comment on to 'BrummieBoy'. He looked at your file briefly. Here's a response which I hope is helpful to you as you recover from your initial encounter with his genius::straightface:

Why? What would you do with that extra time? There's zero evidence in your comment history that you've ever contributed anything that isn't troll stupidity, and couldn't contribute a single interesting point even if you had a month of Sundays. I guess you could be the one 'monkey at a typewriter' and come of with something 'novel'. A bit like Moz and his 'TTY Statements'. But it's as doubtful as his autobiography being proof-read by someone who isn't a flunkey.

If you're going to be anything other than a joke troll you have to find a USP. Ain't seein yet, babe. Listen up, twit. I don't type this stuff. My secretary does. I just dictate it while watching the Olympics. I sprained my ankle, have a 'window of opportunity' to recuperate/watch Olympics/ demolish the 'Kult of Morrizzey'. The 'back to life, back to reality, back to the here and now'. You'll still be here, trapped with your Social Narcissism Disorder. How'd you get on with Fromm? Get past page 1? Didn't think so. :lbf:

regards.

#Troll.FAIL!
#Ignore List (except for Project Fun Days and Chillax Evenings)

funnypicturestrollcarha.jpg

I get it BrummieBoy you're havin' a laugh, takin the piss but check-yo-self-be-fo-you-wreck-yo-self uhmmmmkay?
When I buy these shoes, and you'll be jealous when I do, I'll be sure to send a pic of me stepping on your avatar from my Instagram (4k followers beeyoch!) and then you can make some long witty reply that doesn't matter cos I'll be in SPM's shoes driving my Vespa around with a smile. :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

Get a life you loser.

No, you really are on his 'ignore' list, but I still pass your 'witty rejoinders' on to him with your name blanked out. He doesn't need troll names, they're all the same as far as he's concerned.

Sharon McCormick-Secretary to BrummieBoy

Here's his comment:

When they carry you out of 'The Pigsty' to the morgue I'll purchase you a named memorial headstone:

Here lies 'insert troll screenhandle'.
Valiant troll warrior sacrified in the great 'Battle Against BrummieBoy'.
A true believer in the #Church of All Trolls'. He gave his troll-soul so other trolls could troll on.

#Troll.REPEATFAIL!
#Ignore List [except for fun awaydays and chillax/karaoke Project nights out]

names tombstone.jpg

regards

No, you really are on his 'ignore' list, but I still pass your 'witty rejoinders' on to him with your name blanked out. He doesn't need troll names, they're all the same as far as he's concerned.

Sharon McCormick-Secretary to BrummieBoy

Here's his comment:

When they carry you out of 'The Pigsty' to the morgue I'll purchase you a named memorial headstone:

Here lies 'insert troll screenhandle'.
Valiant troll warrior sacrified in the great 'Battle Against BrummieBoy'.
A true believer in the #Church of All Trolls'. He gave his troll-soul so other trolls could troll on.

#Troll.REPEATFAIL!
#Ignore List [except for fun awaydays and chillax/karaoke Project nights out]

View attachment 13876

regards

..the point of an "ignore list" is to IGNORE. I'd ask you to explain to me the point of placing users on an ignore list if you're going to read and reply to their posts anyway - and then constantly reiterating that said users are on an ignore list in your comments TO the users in question - but as you don't seem to grasp the initial concept, I'll let you carry on looking like a fool with an absolutely inordinate amount of time on his hands to create a long-winded persona that next to no one pays attention to. I can essentially completely predict the layout of your response to this message - again, despite the fact that you earmarked me as someone to be ignored. You have become a generally unsurprising troll.

Back
Top Bottom