Brit Awards 2010

Absolutely. Cheryl did a good job too especially considering the newspaper revelations today AGAIN about her lowlife husband...

She's got no soul so I doubt she's that bothered. Her and Ashley are as thick and greedy as each other so it's a good match. Does she have any other songs btw?

She's got no soul so I doubt she's that bothered. Her and Ashley are as thick and greedy as each other so it's a good match. Does she have any other songs btw?
Eh yes but they are pure rotten! Should have got the Girls Aloud writers in...

Nice sig by the way - I'm off to get caught up with Easties on the i-player now Robbie is on...

Eh yes but they are pure rotten! Should have got the Girls Aloud writers in...

Nice sig by the way - I'm off to get caught up with Easties on the i-player now Robbie is on...

Good luck, I heard that was crap tonight as well!

Robbie Williams is such a dick, I can't think why they indulge him like that. 'Oh look, the Robster's back with a new album let's all buy it and give him the last twenty minutes of the Brit awards even though he's got no tunes and looks like he's lived thru the blitz.' I know EMI gave him £60m quid but sometimes you just have to give it up. Bodies in the bodhi tree indeed.:lbf:

Good luck, I heard that was crap tonight as well!

God, they are stringing this out for Friday - I'm looking forward to the live episode but they have dragged this story on for 2 months!!

Robbie Williams is such a dick, I can't think why they indulge him like that. 'Oh look, the Robster's back with a new album let's all buy it and give him the last twenty minutes of the Brit awards even though he's got no tunes and looks like he's lived thru the blitz.' I know EMI gave him £60m quid but sometimes you just have to give it up. Bodies in the bodhi tree indeed.:lbf:

Agreed. They only give the award to folk who will turn up (so no Kate Bush or Bowie then)and I think they are running out of artists who could be bothered attending...Lily Allen will win it next year probably.

Ooh, I'm glad I missed Blobfish Williams. :thumb:

It was hard to miss, he was on for about an hour! He even did Angels at the end, how desperate can you get?

God, they are stringing this out for Friday - I'm looking forward to the live episode but they have dragged this story on for 2 months!!

Two months is vanilla by the Enders' standards! I still don't reckon they'll tell us the whole story on Friday, they never do. The Christian/Syed plot was supposed to be concluded on 1st Jan and...oh look, here we are! At least with Corrie you know where you stand....if they had the same policy we'd be just about to discover where Ena Sharples left her purse in 1969.

Had I been listening to his "hits", I would have cried too!
Boom boom tiss!

How shocking is it that The Appletons still have a career?! Ok, they are shouting down a microphone on itv2 but still the fact they are ON TV is terrifying...

Someone mentioned Bassey on Facebook so I caved. Now that's quite enough of that, Trains, Planes and Automobiles needs watching ... again.

Fab movie.....John Candy and Steve Martin are so funny. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom