Bonfire Lyric book

and yet, you’re here.

I guess waste attracts waste.

Here is one way to prove the doubters wrong, post it. But you won't because it likely isn't real...

Another brain dead moron then.

You guys are approaching it wrong. Reverse psychology isn't working on him. Here you go.

Hello Mr. Omega, I represent a very, very major label (no, not that one) that is very much interested in signing Mr. Steven Morrissey to our huge label (no, not that one either, he got kicked off that one). We would like to take a look at that PDF and listen to recordings for evaluation and to proceed with the signing of Mr. Morrissey to our vast, gigantic label (no not that one, I think he had a tantrum and left that one).

Thank you very much,

A. Major Label

Given Morrissey's comments in Manchester about the "long player dropping very soon" and this PDF tease, hopefully it all indicates that something is close to being revealed....wonder is it a self released "download only" or will we see a record company deal ...hopefully the later as unlikely we'd see vinyl anytime soon with a self release but we'll take anything at this point

Given Morrissey's comments in Manchester about the "long player dropping very soon" and this PDF tease, hopefully it all indicates that something is close to being revealed....wonder is it a self released "download only" or will we see a record company deal ...hopefully the later as unlikely we'd see vinyl anytime soon with a self release but we'll take anything at this point

Maybe so... presumably there is a Plan B once it becomes evident that a traditional record deal is not happening. At this point, I'm more excited about hearing the new material he's written/writing with Alain.

Last edited:
I thought the mention of a ‘long player’ which I assume is vinyl, would point to a ‘traditional
record deal’. Though you never know with Morrissey.

I thought the mention of a ‘long player’ which I assume is vinyl, would point to a ‘traditional
record deal’. Though you never know with Morrissey.
I just hope the other half of the long player is better than the first. Also curious to hear “British God”

Maybe so... presumably there is a Plan B once it becomes evident that a traditional record deal is not happening. At this point, I'm more excited about hearing the new material he's written/writing with Alan.
Well there's a month between UK/Irl gigs and US...so you'd wonder do they have sessions planned

You guys are approaching it wrong. Reverse psychology isn't working on him. Here you go.

Hello Mr. Omega, I represent a very, very major label (no, not that one) that is very much interested in signing Mr. Steven Morrissey to our huge label (no, not that one either, he got kicked off that one). We would like to take a look at that PDF and listen to recordings for evaluation and to proceed with the signing of Mr. Morrissey to our vast, gigantic label (no not that one, I think he had a tantrum and left that one).

Thank you very much,

A. Major Label
If the book is real it’ll be out soon anyway so we can dispense with /bin mr omega and his fabulous insights

Any chance these bonus tracks might have been penned by Alain Whyte and added to the track running later?

That would be aces
It’s a possibility given this project has remained immaterial for so long. I’m ready for this album after many months (years?) of waiting. Those recent fired up live performances have only raised the anticipation for me.

Hi. Hope everybody is OK. I cannot post the full thing without losing my current job, but I CAN say that BoT will be released on April 1st 2023. And if you think that is an April Fools joke, it kind of is, and kind of isn't. Watch this space kids!

Hi. Hope everybody is OK. I cannot post the full thing without losing my current job, but I CAN say that BoT will be released on April 1st 2023. And if you think that is an April Fools joke, it kind of is, and kind of isn't. Watch this space kids!
Understand you can't post the full pdf....do you have any details on label that could be shared....also a little unusual a release would drop on a Saturday (April 1st) any reason do you know?

It was just M's request. The Fool's day thing. I believe he's asked for it before, but labels were reluctant to do it. I cannot name the label, but it is a household name.

Back
Top Bottom