Benny The BB page

A

Anonymous

I reckon Benny is almost as famous as Moz on this website. Therefore, I'm advocating Benny to do a daily blog/ rant on any subject. What do you all reckon?
C'mon, we all know there are 'slow news days' in the world of Moz. Benny at least provides some entertainment.
Look forward to your views.

Benny, what d'ya reckon? A rant on any subject. Surely.....?

Delete

Re: Benny The BB pa

I reckon Benny is almost as famous as Moz on this website. Therefore, I'm advocating Benny to do a daily blog/ rant on any subject. What do you all reckon?
C'mon, we all know there are 'slow news days' in the world of Moz. Benny at least provides some entertainment.
Look forward to your views.

Benny, what d'ya reckon? A rant on any subject. Surely.....?

Okay then it's New Year's Eve.

Self 4ckin service tills in Asda !
I 4ckin hate them !
I hate those pricks hounding me with the cardboard pointy finger as well trying to persuade me to use the self service tills, I give it to them on full throttle and tell them to shove that finger up their starfish.
If I'm gonna serve myself I want the money saved on the cashiers wages knocking off my shopping bill at the end. But do they ?
No they 4ckin do not.

Shop at Asda. By BtBB.

Shop at Asda!
Shop at Asda !
I'd rather drive a rusty old Mazda !
I've had no training on self service tills !
Give me some money off my 4ckin bills !
And you can shove that finger you stupid old hag
"YES I'VE BROUGHT MY OWN 4CKING BAGS !"

Sorry about that I get t carried away a little there but you get the picture, I don't enjoy the experience one bit.

Thanks enjoy the evening try not to mix them drinks kids it can get very messy the day after.
I'm off shopping for Mrs Benny now so I'm gonna go to Tesco and see what it's like there.

Happy new year

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Okay then it's New Year's Eve.

Self 4ckin service tills in Asda !
I 4ckin hate them !
I hate those pricks hounding me with the cardboard pointy finger as well trying to persuade me to use the self service tills, I give it to them on full throttle and tell them to shove that finger up their starfish.
If I'm gonna serve myself I want the money saved on the cashiers wages knocking off my shopping bill at the end. But do they ?
No they 4ckin do not.

Shop at Asda. By BtBB.

Shop at Asda!
Shop at Asda !
I'd rather drive a rusty old Mazda !
I've had no training on self service tills !
Give me some money off my 4ckin bills !
And you can shove that finger you stupid old hag
"YES I'VE BROUGHT MY OWN 4CKING BAGS !"

Sorry about that I get t carried away a little there but you get the picture, I don't enjoy the experience one bit.

Thanks enjoy the evening try not to mix them drinks kids it can get very messy the day after.
I'm off shopping for Mrs Benny now so I'm gonna go to Tesco and see what it's like there.

Happy new year

Can you please stop putting a space before every question/exclamation mark? It's incorrect, and annoying. Or is that why you do it, you little rebel?

Can you please stop putting a space before every question/exclamation mark? It's incorrect, and annoying. Or is that why you do it, you little rebel?

I just don't like the way it looks without the space!
It's horrible, yes you are right but the space looks good on the eye and screen so no I won't be doing that now or in future.

Kind regards and happy new year

Benny-the-British-Butcher ( why the 4ck have I got involved in this ? )

Trying to pass on my best wishes to Eric Hartman who checked out to battle cancer, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Happy new year

Back
Top Bottom