Beatles Now and Then unofficial video

Thought I’d add this comprehensive video below to understand how this song came to be …

I've never heard of them. Are they a new band? I bet they don't last two minutes.

Have always had a lot of time for Revolver and The White Album. Sgt Pepper have always thought was over-rated.
Now and Then is far from being one of John's best lyrics or songs. Nice nostalgia factor though.
Bowie summed up the legacy of The Beatles very well I think. Culturally huge. But with hindsight musically less influential than a band like The Velvet Underground.

Have always had a lot of time for Revolver and The White Album. Sgt Pepper have always thought was over-rated.
Now and Then is far from being one of John's best lyrics or songs. Nice nostalgia factor though.
Bowie summed up the legacy of The Beatles very well I think. Culturally huge. But with hindsight musically less influential than a band like The Velvet Underground.

Bowie here talking complete tosh. He loved to pontificated in the 90's. I don't know really where to start with his "observations" . He seems so pleased with himself and he loves the sound of his own voice and the small of his own farts.

Just watched it on the Beeb, now it's moved onto Sounds of Liverpool. feeling somewhat whimsical....if Liverpool had had J O B S my life would have been different and I would never have left!

Back
Top Bottom