Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of Tea" to air (Apr. 10

Re: Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of T

Brummie, I don't understand why you care if someone posts as "anonymous" when you claim to be a collective. Beyond that,we are ALL posting anonymously [are you saying I might be a bit of a mentalist? tell that to Homeland Security/GCHQ: the interweb is NOT anonymous and never has been, didn't you get the memo in, oh, 1995? ]except David T.[that's his code name, he's not 'real', I invented him. and this site. and most of the 'identities here are me/us/them] I like your posts but that seems out of character and cheap.[I'm cheap but mostly I give it away for free unless the gigolo/rent boy stuff turns me on for nostalgia purposes] It's the sort of thing that people here use as an out when they have nothing else to say.[got nothing to sat, keeping saying it. Rosencrantz. Beckett, etc] Certainly a good argument is much more impressive than pointing out that they are not posting with their Government Name. [don't have 'government names here in the UK, we have familial names gifted by our parents/tribe. I was given one of those at birth. That's not 'me', that's not my name, but I use lots of those type of names, usually of dead kids from school, or wacko Opus Dei nutjobs who wouldn't let me blow them behind the bike shed, etc. bit sick, but that's how 'BrummieBoy' rolls. I'm a person and a multiple identity internet disorder phenomenon, totally psychotic and/or taking the piss. who cares? I/we/they/us don't. why do you? LOLOLOLOL!]

2@Fc1kINAMTQbZGQqfr6RUQ69MkzEcvvro@VV4QodPf5X0ENU8bgrS6nn9APTC4lJjodeMu3UQXe8QzkYbCAFG2mu2XCI14QM7bpA2W-IeMS-q1mWJ1UeiPvNX.xQMDZBmlaxX4Gtt7Gs-xO84yp1wo0aG7nue7FWFH3nV-MvBgTQlwgCvAIwVoKLKiVn0Tylb4dm4RBAJ3I4.WUGN1C29orrYDBhPXVvEZklJP.u-yDpDM.-05a91zkqQ3UiN.0I4owWULcA5JSJZQ9rIqw9d3.-8TXRCAMwpHVAQkOhXsLFRR0oFHR46liXMvJdKsPx4mJkhFXIK0uoA

that is my unique identifer. Nice to meet you.[i'll pass it to one of the cryptologist interns, thanks. bye. don't bother to reply]

It appears I may be a crazy person. Oh dear! Imagine if anyone found out who 'I' was in 'real life'. I'd be so embarassed at the supermarket. It might even reach the Daily Mail! I better stop right now before I go too far...or somebody 'outs' me as someone pretending to be me pretending to be them. Again!

http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_6-new-personality-disorders-caused-by-internet.html

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765_5-ways-to-stop-trolls-from-killing-internet.html

Well, Zyprexa was fun, what's next on the Hunter S.Thomspon gonzo journo drug list? Oh, hello Nurse Ratchett, I'm just using this terminal to look up some healing visualisations and make an appointment at the Jobcentre. Just like you advised...i've learnt my lesson! *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom