Arguments

I inferred that it was a bit creepy if you to ask someone to DM you for pictures to show how young you look.

You sound like a right cellar dwelling creep.

Hey, he wanted to see the pictures. I offered them in the most sensible way, as I'm not stupid enough to put my face on a public forum, unlike Stephen.

Considering you've made several references to children in these comments, I'm getting the feeling that you're doing some heavy, heavy projecting here, and you call me the cellar dweller. You sound a bit Fritzly, if you know what I mean, the guy who makes people dwell in cellars.

Hey, he wanted to see the pictures. I offered them in the most sensible way, as I'm not stupid enough to put my face on a public forum, unlike Stephen.

Considering you've made several references to children in these comments, I'm getting the feeling that you're doing some heavy, heavy projecting here, and you call me the cellar dweller. You sound a bit Fritzly, if you know what I mean, the guy who makes people dwell in cellars.

What are you afraid of? Losing your job? Don't you have FB or other accounts?

And there you go again,
I’ve already schooled you in using the derogatory term of queer to describe homosexuals, now your insinuating that because I’m a man who is gay I’m a peado!

It beggars belief that you think you’re a holier than thought virtue signalling saint and you behave like this….
Oh hold on, I forgot the only party to be investigated for antisemitism and racism was labour, so it’s not that surprising.

What’s wrong are the gays not far out enough for you?

Yeah, you "schooled" me on using the word queer (a word many gay, bi, lesbian people use), supposedly. And no, we both know that I didn't insinuate you are a paedo because you are gay. You're the only one who brought your sexuality up here, considering I didn't know you were gay until you reminded me, here. You were the only one who made a link between one's sexuality and paedophilia. As a straight man with gay, lesbian and trans friends, it's sad to see a gay man such as yourself bringing up such harmful tropes.

What I did say is that it is weird (again, I didn't bring your sexuality into this) that at least two of your comments here make mention of pre-pubescent children, while you make up scenarios in which another person is a paedophile. If that gives you kicks, then that's up to you, but I can't say I know another person in my life, whether they are gay, bi, straight, trans or lesbian, who would just being up pre-pubescent children as their first comment in a conversation.

Also, what have Labour got to do anything? The Labour Party is for cucks and shy Tories, fyi. You're going off on one.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day, "Joe".

What are you afraid of? Losing your job? Don't you have FB or other accounts?

No, I just think sharing private information on public forums is a really, really silly thing to do. It's very boomery, and I don't think anyone should do it, regardless of what they're saying. People share far too much on the internet these days, without considering the significant risks it poses to their safety and privacy.

All joking aside, Stephen, I mean this seriously, and I don't think it's sensible to use your real name and real picture on a public forum.

No, I just think sharing private information on public forums is a really, really silly thing to do. It's very boomery, and I don't think anyone should do it, regardless of what they're saying. People share far too much on the internet these days, without considering the significant risks it poses to their safety and privacy.

All joking aside, Stephen, I mean this seriously, and I don't think it's sensible to use your real name and real picture on a public forum.

Fair points. The net's a strange place.

Lol, gender reassignment surgery regret rates are 1% - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8099405/. Some surveys show even lower regret rates of 0.3% - https://www.gendergp.com/new-study-...of-gender-affirming-surgery-are-non-existent/.

Meanwhile, regret rates for general cosmetic surgery are around 65%, looking at recent figures.

Furthermore, regret rates for prostate surgery are 20% (https://archive.nytimes.com/well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/27/regrets-after-prostate-surgery/); regret rates for knee replacement surgery are 10% (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4779800/); post mastectomy reconstruction regret rates are 47% (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14768320601124899). The list goes on.

By all means cherry pick the odd cases that fall within the 0.3% - 1% of those who regret transition surgery to fuel your anger, but be aware that you are fundamentally and empirically incorrect, and that normal, routine surgeries have significantly higher regret rates.

I'm "fundamentally and empirically incorrect" by posting a 5 minute video of a woman detailing the experiences she had as a child? And the reason I'm fundamentally and empirically incorrect is because other people have regretted having unrelated types of surgery more often? If I had claimed trans people regret having 'gender affirmation surgery' more often than other people have regretted having cosmetic surgery, then you could perhaps make the case with your studies that what I said was empirically incorrect. But since I didn't make any such claim, and since the woman in the video didn't make that claim either, there's nothing for me to have been "empirically incorrect" about.

I'm not going to watch the video again but from what I remember the woman said she was 14 or 15 when she had a double mastectomy. I scrolled through the study and I don't think it states specifically which types of surgery the people surveyed have had; it also doesn't say exactly how old they were, only that they were "over the age of 13". For all I know the majority of people included in that study could be 30+, and whether AGP or HSTS had plenty of time to make up their mind regarding surgery and for that reason are less likely to regret their decision.

Like I said, I don't believe we know which type of surgeries they're referring to, as there wasn't a breakdown as far as I could see, but I can't imagine it's penis removal surgery in most cases. The majority could be AGPs getting breast implants, who knows --- and before you start, I'm not talking like this about AGPs and such from a place of 'hatred', only from a place of non-delusion. It's the 13 year olds on puberty blockers who may not yet realise the gravity of what has been done to them, but it's still too early for that study to be conducted. My feeling is that eventually it'll turn into a scandal and the likes of you will slink back off into the darkness without acknowledging that you were once a proponent of voluntary genital mutilation.

I have a question for you: have you ever shagged any of your trans friends, and if you have, do you continue to imagine that you're straight because after all "they're women"?

EDIT: five days later and still no reply from @Luxo :laughing:

Last edited:
Seriously?

Why are you telling a 16 year old to “get a room” with a 40+ year old woman, you utter weirdo? You’re 56 years old. The moderators need to start keeping a close eye on you. And if you come back with the usual “but but but I didn’t know she was 16” - yeah right - well then how about just not making those kind of comments to people if you have no idea who you’re talking to?

Why are you telling a 16 year old to “get a room” with a 40+ year old woman, you utter weirdo? You’re 56 years old. The moderators need to start keeping a close eye on you. And if you come back with the usual “but but but I didn’t know she was 16” - yeah right - well then how about just not making those kind of comments to people if you have no idea who you’re talking to?
How about I just smash your stupid puppet face, you effing weirdo.

Back
Top Bottom