Arguments

The You Should Feel Lonely is a great name for a band.

So you're saying you're a chav, as you clearly don't look very deeply into things, one of them being the mirror?

(fyi, you definitely do not look like Rick Astley. He's much, much better looking, and I expect he's a much nicer person than you, Hofmann.)

P.s "chav" is a term for middle class dickheads. There's nothing inherently wrong or violent associated with council houses.

Jealousy will not get you into my underwear.

Are you American? You don't seem to understand the English language particularly well. Council houses aren't violent......the people within them is another matter.

Are you American? You don't seem to understand the English language particularly well. Council houses aren't violent......the people within them is another matter.

So you think that people who grow up in council houses are inherently violent? f***ing Tory.

Oh, and Stephen, you're as dumb as bricks, as well as not looking like Rick Astley, or any good looking man. The only way you'd look as good as Rick Astley is if Rick Astley looked like the local flasher who had his face burned by ammonia after trying to chug too much of his own piss.

Oh, and Stephen, you're as dumb as bricks, as well as not looking like Rick Astley, or any good looking man. The only way you'd look as good as Rick Astley is if Rick Astley looked like the local flasher who had his face burned by ammonia after trying to chug too much of his own piss.

When people are afraid of posting either their own name or a photo of themselves.......lets judge your own innate good-looks shall we?

Probably bald and fat.

When people are afraid of posting either their own name or a photo of themselves.......lets judge your own innate good-looks shall we?

Probably bald and fat.

DM me and I'll send you a selfie, just to show you how wrong you are hahahahha.

Don’t do it Stephen, he’s clearly shown over the years that he’s about 12, and then you’ll be done for asking a minor for photos!

Also, that's a proper shit response, mate. Come on, that's some boring shit.

It’s Sunday and I’m bored of the same old shit on here.

Why post then, Joe? Come on.

And on the skin, it's just a matter of not smoking and using factor 30 moisturiser every day. Keep out all the harmful shit that wrinkles your skin.

dream on bonnie lad, you bit within seconds
Hahaha. What exactly did a bite on? Your first comment in this thread was one where you fantasized some weird scenario where I'm a 12 year old kid and Stephen Hoffman gets done for grooming kids? That one? The one where you imagine a member of this forum gets done for grooming a child?

I might think Hofmann is a bit silly, but I wouldn't make up scenarios where he gets done for being a nonce.

You're a weird guy, Joe. Maybe stop imagining your fellow forum members in such scenarios.

Hahaha. What exactly did a bite on? Your first comment in this thread was one where you fantasized some weird scenario where I'm a 12 year old kid and Stephen Hoffman gets done for grooming kids? That one? The one where you imagine a member of this forum gets done for grooming a child?

I might think Hofmann is a bit silly, but I wouldn't make up scenarios where he gets done for being a nonce.

You're a weird guy, Joe. Maybe stop imagining your fellow forum members in such scenarios.

You're 34? You were like 3 when I first saw Moz.

So you think that people who grow up in council houses are inherently violent? f***ing Tory.

I live on a council estate...though not in a council house. I've had plenty of altercations living here. Not a Conservative either. Why would I support the party of mass immigration? Anyone that votes for any major political party is a fool.

Your

You post and debate like a pre pubescent adolescent, it’s been pointed out before today 🙄
Lol, ok. Says the guy who infers another forum member could be a paedophile as his first comment in this thread.

You may think that I "debate" (and it's indicative that "debate" is something you care about) like a pre-pubescent adolescent, but at least they aren't the first things I mention when making a comment on a forum about a singer, unlike you.

I wouldn't worry what luxo thinks about your looks since this is the kind of guy luxo supports

Back
Top Bottom