Are you left handed?

Tbevie

Girl afraid
Apparently 12% of the population are left handed. I’m one of them.

I thought it would be interesting to see how many Morrissey-solo members are left handed.

I am not. Are left-handed people more right-brain dominant?

I'm left handed and it sucks. Thats all I have to say about that.

you are all witches and should be burned at the stake.

*hides all the matches* :D

Lends themoreyouexploreme a lighter :D

I am/was left handed. But the teachers at my primary school made me wright with my right hand. I remember they would walk up to you and hit you on the back of your hand with a ruler if you were using the wrong one. I was told "That is why it is called your right hand, because it is for writing with"!!! So now I am right handed.

I am/was left handed. But the teachers at my primary school made me wright with my right hand. I remember they would walk up to you and hit you on the back of your hand with a ruler if you were using the wrong one. I was told "That is why it is called your right hand, because it is for writing with"!!! So now I am right handed.

I hope they stopped doing that :confused:

I had a teacher who wrote with her right hand, but drew with her left... I doubt it's because of the write/right thing though :D

Lends themoreyouexploreme a lighter :D

christ almighty.....i thought my school was backward thinking and that was in the 70s

you saved me for your own personal use.....are you left handed then;)

The Jukebox is both left handed and left footed.:)
Left wing politics too.

Jukebox Jury

I am left handed, and true to type I'm evil and vile :) .

Apparently 12% of the population are left handed. I’m one of them.

I thought it would be interesting to see how many Morrissey-solo members are left handed.
i was wondering, is there still a bias against left handed people back hame?

my mom said in school, they made her write right handed and stuff :(

ps: no i have not read the rest of the thread, me hungover :o

Back
Top Bottom