Are you left handed?

It depends i can use both.....but writing i am a righty tighty:D

Supposedly there are different types of left handers.

For example, I write, draw and paint with my left hand but I’m comfortable using my right for other things, such as using a can opener or scissors and I also play the acoustic guitar on a right handed guitar. But some people have to go to left handed shops and so on, to buy specially made left handed accessories.

No, I'm a righty. But my mom is a lefty, originally that is. She's ambidextrous. And I think that is really cool. She spent a summer teaching herself how to write with her right hand, so if she ever broke her left arm, she'd never have to worry! :D :p

No, I'm a righty. But my mom is a lefty, originally that is. She's ambidextrous. And I think that is really cool. She spent a summer teaching herself how to write with her right hand, so if she ever broke her left arm, she'd never have to worry! :D :p

Smart ;)

is morrissey left-handed? a lot of people think so, but he's always really ambiguous about it. he maintains, though, that he's not hiding anything. what do you guys think?

But some people have to go to left handed shops and so on, to buy specially made left handed accessories.

That's definitely me, i'm utterly useless with my right hand, and i do need some left handed accesories, like scissors (which was always a bit crap at school) potato peelers etc. It's quite annoying really.

For example, I write, draw and paint with my left hand but I’m comfortable using my right for other things, such as using a can opener or scissors and I also play the acoustic guitar on a right handed guitar. But some people have to go to left handed shops and so on, to buy specially made left handed accessories.

you should talk to dave.

I agree. I contemplated doing it myself....just for the fun of it. I think being left-handed is very neat.

I never knew there was such a thing as stores for people who are left-handed! How cool. :)

is morrissey left-handed? a lot of people think so, but he's always really ambiguous about it. he maintains, though, that he's not hiding anything. what do you guys think?

I thought he was right-handed...but then maybe I was always just presuming that. :p

Here is your proof!
PA200682.JPG

I thought he was right-handed...but then maybe I was always just presuming that. :p

Here is your proof!
PA200682.JPG

yes, but...

[...] I am/was left handed. But the teachers at my primary school made me wright with my right hand. I remember they would walk up to you and hit you on the back of your hand with a ruler if you were using the wrong one. I was told "That is why it is called your right hand, because it is for writing with"!!! So now I am right handed.

he may, simply, be repressing his leftness for public consumption!

There was a program on TV not too long ago which suggested that there is a great deal of evidence to support the fact that left handed people started out as twins in the womb.The egg split and the left handed twin is the mirror of the one that is lost early on.Quite interesting.

There was a program on TV not too long ago which suggested that there is a great deal of evidence to support the fact that left handed people started out as twins in the womb.The egg split and the left handed twin is the mirror of the one that is lost early on.Quite interesting.

Interesting fact.
Both my parents are right-handed, but my sister was left-handed and was corrected when she started school.
She has two children and I wonder her two months old baby boy'll be left-handed in future.

Surely the evidence that would bare this out would be if twins were one left handed, one right - I'v never heard of this myslef? Any one else?

Back
Top Bottom