anyone met him?

bullockstroy

has anyone met him? is he cool about signing autographs and meeting people? I don't know if it's worth it to wait around after the show tonight or if he's one of those stand-offish types that will just hop in a car and leave...

has anyone met him? is he cool about signing autographs and meeting people? I don't know if it's worth it to wait around after the show tonight or if he's one of those stand-offish types that will just hop in a car and leave...

Great question! I've always wondered this! He does not seem to be a very 'approachable' fugure. If i saw him on the street or in an airport, i would never have the guts to go up to him...

DIdn't you just say the best way is to not hang around? You are confusing...and yes usually he is scurried off to the bus after shows..hence the reason people hang out before the show!

Have met him in various places - hotels, airport lounges, at his home in Manchester. Is a genuine nice guy, has always took time out for a chat, has guest-listed us one time when we were ticket-less, another time gave us free t-shirts, has signed whatever we asked. You could not meet a nicer bloke. Is very funny too.

If i saw him on the street or in an airport, i would never have the guts to go up to him...

Me neither: I'm horribly shy.

Has anyone here written to him recently? I don't even know what would be a good contact address for him now, since we don't know if he's still with Sanctuary.

Am sure Moz is more than kind to any fan he meets. But what I would like to know is how to meet him, do you need a plan or do you have to win a chance to see him?

Back
Top Bottom