New Photo of Morrissey..funny...seconds before I met him!

pandora_cocteau

Ok so I was reluctant when it came to developing some pictures my friend took during the concert with my disposable camera- I didn't know what to expect. But then I took the courage to do it..most photos of the concert are blurry, and since my scanner is crap (as you can tell from this photo) you would not be able to enjoy it at all. There's also a photo of me with the biggest smile on my face I have ever seen right after he talked to me...truly a unique experience.

Sorry for the bad quality...if I can find a better way to scan it, I will post it. His facial expression is priceless!!!

Moz_aftershow.jpg

Ohh my goodnesss...priceles indeed!! :D I love it....! That's so awesome....happy for you Pandy!! That's something to treasure.....wow, I can only imagine how you feel! It's really cute, the expression on his face...:D

Thank you so much for sharing....I believe this just made myday! ;)

HAHA...priceless.:D That's great for you.:) I think he if talked to me, there will be a picture of me fainiting in the street.lol. :p

HAHA...priceless.:D That's great for you.:) I think he if talked to me, there will be a picture of me fainiting in the street.lol. :p

he laughed at me because i was so shocked to the point of being emotionless..I wasn't crying or screaming, or anything. In awe is the accurate description I think. Morrissey doing that charming giggle at you while holding your hand...it will kill a person. I know, I nearly died. After two months I have yet to recover.

[...] right after he talked to me...truly a unique experience. [...]

hang on! are you really telling us that you met him? really? can you tell us anymore? give us details!!!!

that's pretty neat!

was that really the only one you could find, kewpie? or are you just taking it easy, this morning?

there's probably a hundred other ones as well! :D i am a blabbermouth at times.

i knew i had taken a photo of him! but i was dissapointed to not find it on my digi cam. it makes more sense that we were using your camera. haha, his expression is priceless. as if thinking, "quelle surprise! they found me!" :p

i knew i had taken a photo of him! but i was dissapointed to not find it on my digi cam. it makes more sense that we were using your camera. haha, his expression is priceless. as if thinking, "quelle surprise! they found me!" :p

Meghan is officially solow-er! Welcome dahling!

pandy, could you not have your pics put onto a disc professionally, that'd make it clearer perhaps?
although it looks great from here, any more you'd like to share? pretty pretty *waves choc cookie at you* please...:D

pandy, could you not have your pics put onto a disc professionally, that'd make it clearer perhaps?
although it looks great from here, any more you'd like to share? pretty pretty *waves choc cookie at you* please...:D

You know what i'll do? i'll photograph it with my digi cam

that will make it better.

Actually, I'll do that right now! Hold on tight, I'll be right back!

i thought the first one was fine, but these are FABULOSA...
you lucky lucky lucky thing you *sulks*

ohhh yeaaah! Those are better....sooo lovely. :D I am just speechless at his expression...I would have loved to have seen that in real life. :D

Oh and welcome slubacca!!!! Nice to have another solo-er with us!! ;) :)

thanking you westendgirl! i've been lurking on here for quite some time but never felt it necessary to give any imput! i suppose i've had a change of heart. oh and lee, the close up with the digi cam is fabulous! i can't get over his expression!

thanking you westendgirl! i've been lurking on here for quite some time but never felt it necessary to give any imput! i suppose i've had a change of heart. oh and lee, the close up with the digi cam is fabulous! i can't get over his expression!

your very welcome! I envy the fact you got to be there too! ;) Lucky girl you are......sooo fortunate. ;)

Back
Top Bottom