any one want to make a confession!

want scary?
scary-hillary-clinton.jpg

HAHA. thx for that laugh, i needed it

I almost hit someone downtown with my car the other day. Turning from Randolph onto Wabash waiting for pedestrians to cross so I can turn left... I waited for this girl to cross and thought she was the last of the straglers, there must have been a guy in my blind spot -drivers side- and as soon as I turned, he was literally right next to my car. Near miss. He turned around and punched my window. Scared the crap out of me. I rolled down the window and yelled I'M SORRY I'M SORRY but he kept on going with his iPod... Nothing like a nice leisurely drive home...damn

You drive to The Loop? That's brave.

You drive to The Loop? That's brave.

Dood, I know. It's nuts. When you're driving, you hate pedestrians, when you're a pedestrian, you hate drivers. Then when I park and walk to work, on the street or in the pedway underground, I feel like the lone fish swimming upstream. Throngs of people are coming at me from the train station. We used to be in River North, where the pace was slow and desolate. I hate being back dowtown in the rat race.

Dood, I know. It's nuts. When you're driving, you hate pedestrians, when you're a pedestrian, you hate drivers. Then when I park and walk to work, on the street or in the pedway underground, I feel like the lone fish swimming upstream. Throngs of people are coming at me from the train station. We used to be in River North, where the pace was slow and desolate. I hate being back dowtown in the rat race.

Oh, so you're not up north of the park anymore? Doesn't the El pretty much go door-to-door to the new place? Not that I'm one to talk; I couldn't take the El because it always gave me motion sickness. :sick:

Oh, so you're not up north of the park anymore? Doesn't the El pretty much go door-to-door to the new place? Not that I'm one to talk; I couldn't take the El because it always gave me motion sickness. :sick:

I'm right by Millennium Park (Lake/Michigan) I may start taking the El when it gets warmer. I have kids to get across town to school before work, so that adds to my degree of difficulty...and 'ease' of driving. Public Transp def has its days...:sick: :eek: :p

But your new avatar doesn't give you motion sickness??? :confused:

It is horrible. I can't stand looking at it.....yet I cannot look away :eek:

one of my confessions would be that i love watching my new Who Put The M In Manchester? dvd that i got last week, but thats not a confession.

Back
Top Bottom