any one want to make a confession!

today, for literally the first time ever, i mixed up one black girl in my class for another. oh my god! the stereotype HAPPENED to me!!!

I've only talked to one a few times and never got her name. the other one i talked to once, but got her name, and spoke with her a long time.

Argh. Im so embarrassed. She wasn't mad at me and we still had a conversation. but she totally called me out! rightfully so. but i was honest- said yeah, i did think you were someone else, but i really dont know everyone in our class yet. which is absolutely true; there's 63 people and i know about 20 names and about 5 personally so far.

I'm still completely humiliated!

Ouch! That is a tough one. But perfectly understandable since you're not familiar with the people in your class yet. I do that all the time with everyone I meet. It usually takes me at least twice or three times getting your name before I remember it.

Side note...I didn't think I had any sort of level I wouldn't stoop to with regards to posting stupid, but topic relevant jpgs or gifs but apparently I do. If you want to know what I'm talking about. Google Image seach the words "Look alike to me" and look at the fourth image. Apparently the song was written by a black man in like 1908 or so. Boggled my mind to see that though.

Ouch! That is a tough one. But perfectly understandable since you're not familiar with the people in your class yet. I do that all the time with everyone I meet. It usually takes me at least twice or three times getting your name before I remember it.

Side note...I didn't think I had any sort of level I wouldn't stoop to with regards to posting stupid, but topic relevant jpgs or gifs but apparently I do. If you want to know what I'm talking about. Google Image seach the words "Look alike to me" and look at the fourth image. Apparently the song was written by a black man in like 1908 or so. Boggled my mind to see that though.

thanks. man. i hate it when it looks like im retarded. im really not. contrary to my posting :D:o:p

thanks. man. i hate it when it looks like im retarded. im really not. contrary to my posting :D:o:p
I called half the kids in my class the wrong names for weeks! Some of them (all races) just look so alike, and especially if they hang out together, I was forever getting them mixed up!

hey bogdana that reminded me of one time back in high school when there were two black guys in my class, one named james and one names ricky.. so the teacher called on one of them and she said "blah blah blah blah blah james" he says "im ricky" and the teacher said "oh, im sorry, thats the other one"

no one caught it except me and the 2 black guys.. i looked at them and im like "ouch...."

this morning i was watching the Today Show, thinking how handsome Matt Lauer is, and then I went to bed and had a dream about Matt Lauer. I think Meredith Viera was in it too. I don't think I made out with Matt or anything though, maybe Meredith cockblocked me.

this morning i was watching the Today Show, thinking how handsome Matt Lauer is, and then I went to bed and had a dream about Matt Lauer. I think Meredith Viera was in it too. I don't think I made out with Matt or anything though, maybe Meredith cockblocked me.

Women have to come up with a better name for it than "cockblocking." That's ours.

Unboxing?

hey bogdana that reminded me of one time back in high school when there were two black guys in my class, one named james and one names ricky.. so the teacher called on one of them and she said "blah blah blah blah blah james" he says "im ricky" and the teacher said "oh, im sorry, thats the other one"

no one caught it except me and the 2 black guys.. i looked at them and im like "ouch...."

oh nooooooooooooooooo!

here's a juicy confession... ok, not really.
but i just recently found out someone from my high school graduating class died in a car wreck.
the confession is, i didn't feel bad about it. he was a jerk. and I'll be 100% surprised if alcohol wasn't involved.

This isn't juicy at all, but I admit I make nicknames for all my coworkers. I only use them with my best friend at work. The people we talked about today were Bambi (this tall scrawny nerdy guy who talks in a whisper and I swear I could pick him up and snap him in half over my knee), GF (gay face! a new guy who started recently who acts like he's God's gift to women and looks like he just got a mystic tan), and FC (firecrotch--a noisy redhead who loves the sound of her own voice). I know, I'm totally going to hell. :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom