American Idol Season 9 thread

Ellen won't be on until Hollywood week. I hate Kara so much I find watching the program difficult.

I like her, she's honest & actually knows what she's talking about. Gives some good advice/constructive critisim. I can't wait to see how Ellen does, as if the show needs more humor than the contestants themselves. ;) but she'll offer something fresh & funny. I hope she dances. :D Randy always makes me laugh cuz he can't contain his laughter at the cwazies! :crazy::lbf:.

It was on the news the other day that this will be the last year Simon does the show. He is bringing X-Factor to the states next year. Good riddance to them all...dawg.

It was on the news the other day that this will be the last year Simon does the show. He is bringing X-Factor to the states next year. Good riddance to them all...dawg.

I heard it might be the LAST of Idol altogether. Aw Seeker, you don't you (like to) believe in the American dream? Isn't (some parts of) Idol inspiring? Don't you like to laugh at the tone deaf lunatics? ;) This is one of my family shows. Watch for my kid in 2016 auditioning with a Morrissey tune. :cool:

Inspiring...

Loony tunes...

Atlanta auditions tonight. Victoria Bobblehead Beckham was pretty worthless as a guest judge last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard it might be the LAST of Idol altogether. Aw Seeker, you don't you (like to) believe in the American dream? Isn't (some parts of) Idol inspiring? Don't you like to laugh at the tone deaf lunatics? ;) This is one of my family shows.

We would watch it more, but prefer not to sit through all the "bleeps" and blacked out hand/finger gestures, etc. There are more suitable things for the young ones to watch, like a frying pan in a cartoon cat's face via the exploits of Tom and Jerry. That never gets old or tiresome.

We would watch it more, but prefer not to sit through all the "bleeps" and blacked out hand/finger gestures, etc. There are more suitable things for the young ones to watch, like a frying pan in a cartoon cat's face via the exploits of Tom and Jerry. That never gets old or tiresome.

My kids actually played on Club Penguin rather than watch last night. Maybe the magic of Idol is gone. :(:p

Speaking of Itchy and Scratchy ;), there's a repeat of the Simpsons 450th episode on after Idol. For the big kids. :D

My kids actually played on Club Penguin rather than watch last night. Maybe the magic of Idol is gone. :(:p

Speaking of Itchy and Scratchy ;), there's a repeat of the Simpsons 450th episode on after Idol. For the big kids. :D
No one spoke of Itchy and Scratchy :)

I'm sorry, but Ellen is not honest. When she got a dog from a rescue organization and filled out a form about the home it would live in (her home) and then gave it to her hairdresser, the organization took the dog back.

Remember this is the dog she gave away. So what did Ellen do? She went on her show and CRIED about the dog that she GAVE AWAY, and this organization that rescues animals had to deal with thousands of calls from the type of morons that think that Ellen's dancing is wacky good time entertainment.

She's a typically useless celebrity who feels entitled, and expected to have people care about a dog that she didn't care about herself. How many animals suffered or died because of her selfish response to this 'problem' and causing this agency to spend time and money on dealing with it? Maybe she placed the dog in a good home, but she broke the rules, got caught, and then felt offended that her celebrity wasn't enough for her to get away with it. Yes, the agency was partly responsible, and might have handled it differently, but she was completely selfish and did not care about the repercussions of her actions.

Yes this is off-topic, but it's one of three things I think of when I see her. The third is the way, when Elton John was on her show, she sat there at the piano while he sang some wretched version of some crusty old hit, and stared into his eyes with this worshipful expression. It creeped me out and I was seeing it on television. I'm surprised he didn't have a panic attack.

I only watch the show with all the rejects if I even watch at all. After that i could care less. I can't stand Ellen so even if I did watch wouldn't any more. She's not funny at all, rambles on too much. It will take her over 10 minutes to say if she likes someone or not.

:lbf: Loved the crazy lad who just kept singing whilst they told him he was no good (Lemar I think his name was

Also Larry with his 'pants on the ground' song

Last edited:
Geetar girl :crazy::p

My husband was so pissed over Mary J. Blige's reaction. Judging this girl's talent based on her appearance. "I've lost all respect for her, etc." :confused: He wanted to write to Mary and tell her to eff off! :mad::rolleyes::crazy::lbf:

And if this girl (@ 2:35) could just sing and not talk...:thumb: Sorry, the accent is just too much!

Doubt either one will make it too far, but who knows...

Thank you Corrissey for this thread. I thought I'd be the only slag still watching the show without Paula's wacky presence. Oddly enough, I don't think I miss her, but the idea of her.

Thank you Corrissey for this thread. I thought I'd be the only slag still watching the show without Paula's wacky presence. Oddly enough, I don't think I miss her, but the idea of her.

You're welcome. :) This slag is kind of over the auditions already this year, I'm ready for Hollywood & Ellen. Last night -Chicago- was their biggest crowd and only 13 tickets were handed out. Better luck tonight in Orlando.

Nobody really worth mentioning from last night except for this Tiny Tim wannabe. :crazy::lbf: He sang for the troops!?? :confused::eek: They thought going to war was bad...

im bumping this cuz im bored and watching this and will probably be drunk soon.

avril levigne is the guest judge and shes being a bitch and is wearing stupid clothes.

ok you know what? i kinda like when the rocker chicks show up on Idol, but at the same time, it makes me angry cuz i wanna be like "wtf are you doing? go start a f***ing band. this shit is for fluffy pop stars who dont want to write their own music."

the last time a rocker chick with a daughter made it far in AI, she ended up on Celebrity Rehab 8 years later.

and i wanna punch avril lavigne in the face. i love talking to myself. corrissey, where are you, i know you're watching!!!

I'm sorry, but Ellen is not honest. When she got a dog from a rescue organization and filled out a form about the home it would live in (her home) and then gave it to her hairdresser, the organization took the dog back.

Remember this is the dog she gave away. So what did Ellen do? She went on her show and CRIED about the dog that she GAVE AWAY, and this organization that rescues animals had to deal with thousands of calls from the type of morons that think that Ellen's dancing is wacky good time entertainment.

She's a typically useless celebrity who feels entitled, and expected to have people care about a dog that she didn't care about herself. How many animals suffered or died because of her selfish response to this 'problem' and causing this agency to spend time and money on dealing with it? Maybe she placed the dog in a good home, but she broke the rules, got caught, and then felt offended that her celebrity wasn't enough for her to get away with it. Yes, the agency was partly responsible, and might have handled it differently, but she was completely selfish and did not care about the repercussions of her actions.

Yes this is off-topic, but it's one of three things I think of when I see her. The third is the way, when Elton John was on her show, she sat there at the piano while he sang some wretched version of some crusty old hit, and stared into his eyes with this worshipful expression. It creeped me out and I was seeing it on television. I'm surprised he didn't have a panic attack.

I thought that whole thing was bizarre too, total crocodile tears.

Tags
american idle billy idol doogie nights ellen </3 simon frink
Back
Top Bottom