All You Need Is Me - (Word on the street is...)

From what I've heard, the new Morrissey song "All You Need Is Me" is nothing more than the demo "Children In Pieces" but with words. But that is just the word on the streets

From what I've heard, the new Morrissey song "All You Need Is Me" is nothing more than the demo "Children In Pieces" but with words. But that is just the word on the streets

Interesting if true. I always thought that Children In Pieces was one of the strongest tunes in years.

Peter

Which streets?

Interesting if true. I always thought that Children In Pieces was one of the strongest tunes in years.

Peter
That is at least what I've heard. It seems no one other than my friend that was there seems to be able to tell more about it other than these same lyrics about "naked men".

Peter

Yeah I agree I think it has great potential.

Do we know who co-wrote it? It was leaked at the same time as Ganglord (Get back to the ghetto) which was written by Alain.

Is this a wind up? Singing about naked men :rolleyes:

No, it's not a wind up.
Mel Torment posted parts of the lyrics on the mainboard:

You don't like me, but you love me
Either way, you're wrong

There's a naked man laughing at you in your dreams
And you're scared because you know what it means

;)

No, it's not a wind up.
Mel Torment posted parts of the lyrics on the mainboard:

You don't like me, but you love me
Either way, you're wrong

There's a naked man laughing at you in your dreams
And you're scared because you know what it means

;)
Well, that's a naked man, not naked men. ;)

bikie, you'd better read the mainboard occasionally.

A song called "All You Need Is Me" was played at JK show, which is previously known as Children in Pieces.
:o Thank you, Kewpie. Is there a.. recording. a boot. anything?

edit.- i've checked the main board. don answer

I was there and it was definitely not children in pieces. Unless they changed the cords all around and added a huge amount of bass. I actually know who wrote it and when it was recorded.

That is at least what I've heard. It seems no one other than my friend that was there seems to be able to tell more about it other than these same lyrics about "naked men".

Im starting to recall more lyrics.
Something along the lines of being a little child and having and dream about I guess being idolized and now it finally came true. He often repeats the lines of "all you need is me".

Back
Top Bottom