About the Kingdom of DK, and ... of course The Smiths

Cudweed

Yes, now that I'm from the Kingdom of DK, I'd like to know if The Smiths ever got to play live in Denmark? And if so - where and when did they play their gig? Maybe one of you could refer to some kind of complete tour discography - Cudweed:)

Thanks, mate! I've checked it quickly, but apparently no luck. The Smiths didn't play in DK. Which in some way or another makes think of when The Beatles arrived back in 1964 for for 2 shows, but without Ringo ... But as you said earlier "you can't have it all, you know". And though I might never realise it, I so suppose we got the saunas and the good local beers, while you got music ('cept from maybe The Raveonettes ... hehe) and the right spirit around it ;) Thanks again! - Cudweed

Thanks, mate! I've checked it quickly, but apparently no luck. The Smiths didn't play in DK. Which in some way or another makes think of when The Beatles arrived back in 1964 for for 2 shows, but without Ringo ... But as you said earlier "you can't have it all, you know". And though I might never realise it, I so suppose we got the saunas and the good local beers, while you got music ('cept from maybe The Raveonettes ... hehe) and the right spirit around it ;) Thanks again! - Cudweed

Morrissey's first gig in Scandinavia was in Denmark (1991):) .

We rest ahd to wait to 1997:( .

Back
Top Bottom