A thread for the wretched

not sure why you didn't keep THAT in YOUR head?

I'm not gloating, I'm giving the misguided an opportunity for redemption....... I suggest you seize it.

Dear lord, you are an absolute f***ing buffoon.
Morrissey attracted huge amounts of criticism round here when he previewed the first post-YOR songs live a few years ago i.e. The Kids A Looker, People Are The Same, and Action. Why the criticism? Because those songs were absolutely f***ing dismal. Quite possibly his worst ever songs. He rightly took huge amount of flack from anyone with vaguely functioning critical faculties. Predictably, there were spineless sycophantic twats who greeted these songs like they were works of genius. People like you.
Luckily, Morrissey and the band/producer/label listened to those of us with good taste who told him how awful those songs were, and completely ignored utter f***wits like you. Those songs were rightly scrapped, that style of music was rightly scrapped, they went away and changed course completely, and thank f*** for that.
And now idiots like you come back and demand some kind of credit. Unbelievable. If things had gone your way, we'd have an album's worth of Kid's a Looker and People Are the Same Everywhere, which would, without a shadow of a doubt, have been Morrisseys Worst Ever Album.

This is a place where all those people who said.....

Morrissey is past it
Morrissey should retire
Morrissey's new album will be terrible
Morrissey will never make another great album
Morrissey is no longer an artist
Morrissey is no longer a great singer
Morrissey is no longer a great lyricist
Morrissey's band are poor musicians
Morrissey's band can't produce interesting music
Morrissey needs to get better songwriting partners
Morrissey needs Johnny Marr

...can come, hold there hands up, admit they were wrong and beg for forgiveness.

Uncleskinny if you'd like to start things off....

The new album didn't change all of these things...

viva hate has done nothing but shit all over Morrissey's music and now all of a sudden he loves it. And almost half of it is written by a guitarist that causes him and his mates to foam at the mouth. Go figure.

Speaking for myself I knew it would be great and same goes for the book. Getting the record deal was the one I wasn't so sure about.

f*** off, c***. Go stifle that boner you've got for me in a dark corner somewhere.

I don't take it that way. I doubt he feels differently about the bulk of Morrissey's post-Whyte career, and I think he genuinely meant those criticisms. But if new material comes out and he finds favor with it, and acts/speaks accordingly, why does that make him a hypocrite, or even ingenuine? Isn't it actually a good thng that he is being positive? I don't see a reason to have ONE opinion all the way throughout, unchanging, set in stone. That's silly. Things change.

My opinion hasn't changed at all. I find the songs I found shitty before shitty still. A new album doesn't do anything to change how I feel about the past. 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' doesn't make 'Years of Refusal' a good album. It doesn't make Jesse Tobias a good guitar player. It doesn't change the fact that it took him 10 years with the band to write 6 good songs.

Oh I see....... so words like "support" or "loyalty" or "good faith" are simply words to you. When the fair weather turns cloudy you reach for the knife with no conscience........and when you are wrong you are not actually wrong you are just....... misinformed. Anyway welcome to your thread you poor wretched soul.

Support and loyalty like buying his records, singles, book & concert tickets? I've loyally supported Morrissey for probably longer than you've been alive.

I take nothing on faith. If you do, you're a fool.

If he puts out a good album, I'll say so. If he puts out a shit album, I'll say so. I have nothing to apologize for. If anything, you should be apologizing to me for being a stupid prick.

I'm not gloating, I'm giving the misguided an opportunity for redemption....... I suggest you seize it.

Seize my cock...and choke on it.

You're an idiot.

Dear lord, you are an absolute f***ing buffoon.
Morrissey attracted huge amounts of criticism round here when he previewed the first post-YOR songs live a few years ago i.e. The Kids A Looker, People Are The Same, and Action. Why the criticism? Because those songs were absolutely f***ing dismal. Quite possibly his worst ever songs. He rightly took huge amount of flack from anyone with vaguely functioning critical faculties. Predictably, there were spineless sycophantic twats who greeted these songs like they were works of genius. People like you.
Luckily, Morrissey and the band/producer/label listened to those of us with good taste who told him how awful those songs were, and completely ignored utter f***wits like you. Those songs were rightly scrapped, that style of music was rightly scrapped, they went away and changed course completely, and thank f*** for that.
And now idiots like you come back and demand some kind of credit. Unbelievable. If things had gone your way, we'd have an album's worth of Kid's a Looker and People Are the Same Everywhere, which would, without a shadow of a doubt, have been Morrisseys Worst Ever Album.

I really liked People Are the Same Everywhere and Action is my middle name and I loved Art-hounds straight away - sorry. I didn't much care for "The kids a looker" but I had a little faith and I gave a little room. I certainly didn't demand Morrissey retire or suggest he had "lost it", sold out or lumbered himself with a hopeless band. This thread is for those that did, one by one they appear and squeal.... If they had it there way we would never have got this album. Shame is the name....

Oh Peter where art thou?

The new album didn't change all of these things...

It didn't change them because they were always wrong....

f*** off, c***. Go stifle that boner you've got for me in a dark corner somewhere.

Wishful thinking

My opinion hasn't changed at all. I find the songs I found shitty before shitty still. A new album doesn't do anything to change how I feel about the past. 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' doesn't make 'Years of Refusal' a good album. It doesn't make Jesse Tobias a good guitar player. It doesn't change the fact that it took him 10 years with the band to write 6 good songs.

No one cares

Support and loyalty like buying his records, singles, book & concert tickets? I've loyally supported Morrissey for probably longer than you've been alive.

When Morrissey doesn't have a record deal it isn't supportive or loyal to suggest he is "washed up" or "finished". If you feel that way just say nothing don't repeat it endlessly on his fan site you oaf, some foolish and influential people may listen by mistake. This album is no thanks to you.

I take nothing on faith. If you do, you're a fool.

You don't even understand the words you say...

If he puts out a good album, I'll say so. If he puts out a shit album, I'll say so. I have nothing to apologize for. If anything, you should be apologizing to me for being a stupid prick.

Again no one cares what you think because it all too often proved tosh and I am not sorry

Seize my cock...and choke on it.

I'd have to find it first which seems unlikely.

It didn't change them because they were always wrong....

Wishful thinking

No one cares

When Morrissey doesn't have a record deal it isn't supportive or loyal to suggest he is "washed up" or "finished". If you feel that way just say nothing don't repeat it endlessly on his fan site you oaf, some foolish and influential people may listen by mistake. This album is no thanks to you.

You don't even understand the words you say...

Again no one cares what you think because it all too often proved tosh and I am not sorry

I'd have to find it first which seems unlikely.

So, in summation what you're saying is no one cares what I think (with the possible exception of potential record labels and people of influence) and you will choke on my cock if I present it to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, in summation what you're saying is no one cares what I think (with the possible exception of potential record labels and people of influence) and you will choke on my cock if I present it to you?

The occasional passing fool may have mistakenly cared once upon a time. Not now, now no one cares.

........and I doubt I'd choke.....(but I bet "it" knows a thousand woes)

Back
Top Bottom