What concert/show are you going to go to next?

i just realised yeah yeah yeahs are playing in manchester in two weeks. just picked up a ticket.

i'm also thinking about going to see doll and the kicks a few days before the yeah yeah yeahs show.

Morrissey this Friday
Brian Jonestown Massacre this coming Monday
My Bloody Valentine April 22nd
Animal Collective June 4th

Erm, that's it for now. I think.

The English Beat, 4-12-09

Peace!

Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Bowl October 11, 1992
Costa Mesa, CA – Pacific Amphitheater October 17, 1992
Chicago, IL – Riviera Theater September 27 1997
Cincinnati, OH – Taft Theater November 19, 1997
Madison, WI – Barrymore Theater February 9, 2000
Los Angeles, CA - Wiltern Theater April 24, 2004
Chicago, IL - HOB July 17, 2004
Chicago, IL – Aragon Ballroom October 15, 2004
Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom October 16, 2004
Amsterdam, Netherlands – Heineken Music Hall April 10, 2006
Chicago, IL – Aragon Ballroom November, 21, 2006
Milwaukee, WI – Riverside Theater May 12, 2007
Myrtle Beach, SC - HOB July 21, 2007
Waukegan, IL – Genesee Theater October 17, 2007
Merrillville, IN – Star Plaza Theater October 20, 2007
Milwaukee, WI – Eagles Ballroom April 3, 2009
Chicago, IL – Aragon Ballroom April 4, 2009

I believe my next will only be in July. I'll be seeing Nine Inch Nails and Franz Ferdinand, both on the same festival.

Saw Jeff Beck last night with his prodigy bassist Tal Wilkenfeld and drummer Vinnie Colaiuta. Crazy awesome gig. Completely different than what I'm used to. More grey pony tails in that place than I have ever seen before haha. Excellent show though. No vocals at all. Just Jeff jamming the hell out and doing a damn fine job of it. Tal had a few bass solos and had the audience wrapped around her finger. What an amazing talent she is. Great show, and I'm glad I got to share that with my parents; both life long Jeff Beck fans (minus the pony tails) :lbf:

No. :tears:

My round trip airline ticket into Manchester and then leaving from London only cost me $560.

I paid $484.00 on Aer Lingus, NYC-Dublin, but then I had to pay for two flights to and from Dublin-Manc, so all in all it prob ended up close to what you paid. So we both got great deals, which is the best I've seen out there.

Which airline did you get $560 on? Leaving from where?

Back
Top Bottom