What concert/show are you going to go to next?

This Will Destroy You, Mum, Shapes Stars Make Feb. 24 @ Granada Theatre

The Pretenders @ House of Blues Dallas Feb. 27

Unheilig. They are coming to America for one show only and there is no way I will miss it. I can't wait to meet Graf. He's already said his main concern is not being able to meet all the fans, what a great guy! :D

Jimmy Eat World tonight.
Moz gigs in a couple of weeks.
And I just found out that Dredg is touring in April so I'll be seeing them at least twice. Thank the Lord! :clap::bow:

After Morrissey, I'm going to the Harvest of Hope festival in St. Augustine. :)

SuffocationDecrepit Birth on the 20th, and you know who on April 11th <3. Carcass in Houston might be before both though, but there's a great local band 6-String Rodeo that I might catch before all these though.

DAF today...in 2 hours to be precise..
in a club called "übel und gefährlich" (=meaning : sick and dangerous,,:p

for those of you who dont know them
D.A.F. is an influential German electropunk/NDW band from Düsseldorf, formed in 1978
D.A.F. were, much like New York's Suicide, forerunners of the electronic music scene.
theyre playing in a few days in leipzig
and in the Uk as well...next month ...

26th March - John Branwell (I Am Kloot Solo) York
16th April - John Lennon "Imagine" Appeal concert ( Stephen Fretwell, I Am Kloot, Badly Drawn Boy, Jarvis Cocker), Manchester
23rd April - Ben Taylor Band, Salford
19th May - Mozzer, Hull
4th June - I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue (BBC R4 Comedy ), Newcastle
22nd October - Frank Turner, Leeds

Sleep now, little Barclaycard....

FRI, APRIL 24th= Mogwai

Pack the sharks and the grass skirts... - In hand: 5 Tickets to Jimmy Buffett in Atlantic City on August 23rd.

The next venue I will visit will be the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago on April 4th.

Whether I actually see a concert that night is yet to be determined.

Back
Top Bottom