Post your Smiths/Morrissey Shirts here...

Well it doesn't surprise me that it may be unofficial. However, the date printed in tiny text at the bottom of each logo does specify 1984. Plus, the quality of the cotton and the tremendous wear and tear to the shirt shows its older then something out of the 21'st century.

Is it common for bootleggers to silkscreen on both sides of a shirt?
I can't say I've ever seen a bootleg tour shirt from any band that took the expense of printing on the back as well.

bsirwmkkgrhgookisejlll5.jpg

Irregular Regular,

In the second pic, I'm curious of about the light blue "wings" shirt. Bottom row, center shirt. What are the origins of that shirt? Is it a bootleg or official? Ilike it. Thanks in advance.

Irregular Regular,

In the second pic, I'm curious of about the light blue "wings" shirt. Bottom row, center shirt. What are the origins of that shirt? Is it a bootleg or official? Ilike it. Thanks in advance.

That is an official T Shirt is from this tour. Underneath the eagle is says ' Lancashire'

Several years ago my sister gave me a bag of stuff she'd cleared out of her bedroom at our parent's house (she's 38) and other other day when I opened my closet it tipped on the shelf and this fell out of the bag onto my head!:

506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom