morrissey frink thread!

YES! There is enough Mozzy to go around.

Wouldn't it be satisfying to tackle him on a soft surface and just kiss him all over? I mean, like... A group of us?

*imagines it*

Frink Puppy Pile!

(I've been doing research on Cuddle Parties for some writing I'm doing.)

Frink Puppy Pile!

A Morrissey Cuddle Party! OMG, I think that's the best idea I've ever heard. I'd refuse to leave.

havent someone on here posted a thread about a possiblemorrissey flashmob ?
so instead of a beyonce "single ladies" dance a morrissey dance!:):p
or sth similar

hmm
heartisfull.jpg
[/QUOTE]
thanks jake:horny:
and for all these other beauties you shot (like the all you need is me (thats how people grow up covers for example beside others
a photo book of his work with morrissey should be published hopefully one day!

n605670772_596197_5891.jpg

god it took me an age to find that, but I had a lovely time delving in my photobucket for it.. the other one is ace too, didnt lok that daft from my angle, he was saying "what?" cause he didnt clearly hear the frinky explanation, I think he just wanted me to say it twice!! :lbf:
*soppy grin*

Is it this one? Can't be...shirt is not brown?
CIMG1468.jpg

n605670772_596197_5891.jpg

god it took me an age to find that, but I had a lovely time delving in my photobucket for it.. the other one is ace too, didnt lok that daft from my angle, he was saying "what?" cause he didnt clearly hear the frinky explanation, I think he just wanted me to say it twice!! :lbf:
*soppy grin*

These are the absolute cutest. I don't know why I remember the shirt as being brown. Probably because I think of them associated with Lottie.

I have a hard time contributing to a 'how much I love Morrissey' discussion, because I think of that as a rather serious matter and anything I can think to say just sounds silly and fan-girlish. I'll just say "This much!" and hold my hands apart real wide. :o

Frink Puppy Pile!

There are such things as cuddle parties? :sick:
That's as bad as a public hot tub in my mind. *shudder*

I'd rather go to a "sit in the back and quietly scowl party"

Dark & Brooding Frink:

face90.jpg

m552.jpg

bw1.jpg

hamletmoz-1-1.jpg

^This one can never be posted enough

hamletmoz-1-1.jpg

^This one can never be posted enough
I agree on that picture!
And I don't want to cuddle with him or kiss him (I know it's crazy) I just want to sit and talk to him and maybe go for a walk, so many questions and really I would just love to hear him talk for hours and hours...that would be my dream come true...is it crazy?

There are such things as cuddle parties? :sick:
That's as bad as a public hot tub in my mind. *shudder*

I've never experienced it but I guess they've caught on out west. I don't know if I would like it - I mean, I don't like being touched by strangers usually. They're very organized and there are trained facilitators/referee people who run it to make sure certain rules are followed and there's no hanky-panky allowed. And there's a dress code of respectable pajamas. And you have to ask someone if you can cuddle/nuzzle/pet them, and crying and/or talking about how it makes you feel is encouraged. They are limited in length, like maybe an hour or 2. Apparently the welcoming introductions at the beginning of the session are mananged by the trained facilitator and tend to endear the individuals to others in the group setting a 'hugging' mood.

I would definitely have a Cuddle Party with you guys. :D

I agree on that picture!
And I don't want to cuddle with him or kiss him (I know it's crazy) I just want to sit and talk to him and maybe go for a walk, so many questions and really I would just love to hear him talk for hours and hours...that would be my dream come true...is it crazy?
:thumb:
So, no cuddle or kiss...
morrissey150108036mk7-Copy.jpg

2007_0730edinburgh0202080060.jpg

ew04.jpg

int_armdzbMorrissey20Photo20Shoot20.jpg

awww.jpg

Or maybe just little...

I agree on that picture!

YOU FREAK!!

:lbf:

I agree on that picture!

Would you hug him if you had the chance?

(By the way, my desire to kiss him all over isn't sexual. I mean, in the way I wrote it earlier, that is. I would like to kiss him all over in that way too, but when I wrote it earlier it was in the love-his-heart-wanna-kiss-the-sweet-boy kind of way. ...I doubt this clears it up, but I'm posting it anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom