@lisettethebest / X: "Beethoven Was Deaf" Remaster concerts at House of Blues in Las Vegas on July 26 and 27. (June 4, 2024)

20240604_151622.png

MORRISSEY
ANNOUNCES BEETHOVEN WAS DEAF LIVE IN PARIS
(2024 REMASTER)
OUT JULY 26TH

ANNOUNCES TWO LAS VEGAS SHOWS
JULY 26 & 27 AT HOUSE OF BLUES

"Despite recent fiascoes, I will indeed be fully present in blood-soaked flesh at the House of Blues in Las Vegas on July 26 (Friday) and 27 (Saturday). Having hung upside down for several months, I am now in good health - like an arrow fully drawn and waiting to be fired: please fling me. The 26th has ordained the first U.S. release of Beethoven Was Deaf, a live recording in Paris for your private use. Signed copies of the vinyl will be available at the House of Blues for those of you who still run upstairs whenever the doorbell rings (l certainly do.) Life begins again with full accompaniment from Jesse Tobias (guitar), Carmen Vandenberg (guitar), Camila Grey (keyboards), Solomon Walker (bass), and Matthew Walker (drums.) Expect a night of thrust and parry - no-show tunes. If you can find a decent pair of shoes, by all means come along. There is nothing quite like physical proximity, I am assured. If you would rather not come, then you are obviously one-half of a twin pair of parakeets. Some people sing, some poison the air. But if life is meaningless then why was there not always nothing? For those of you 85 and over who are still waiting for Bonfire Of Teenagers to be released, good news is finally within our grasp.

Hopefully, I will smell you in Vegas - where the audiences always stay the same age ... are you in the mood?" at
large — Morrissey

Thanks to @davidt for the link.
Note: Solomon & Matthew.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE 7:55AM PT:

An anonymous person sends the image:

Tickets on sale Friday 10:00AM PT.

full

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
GA floor tickets were $129 each inclusive of all fees. I procured some yesterday during one of the presales. I can't speak to what they were charging for balcony seats, as I didn't look at those.

Have a great time!, HT (y):)

6 seats and GA is all that is left for Friday 26th....that went fast...
Yes. Prices now begin at 760 up to well over $1000 American. Hope he'll add some North American dates. Great album, great energy, great backing band....though I'm still missing Boz.

Viva Moz!

Yes. Prices now begin at 760 up to well over $1000 American. Hope he'll add some North American dates. Great album, great energy, great backing band....though I'm still missing Boz.

Viva Moz!

I don’t think they have gone on general sale yet, although with the multiple pre sales there may not be any left.

The latest Morrissey and Wine podcast had the tarot reader draw the Hanged man card and say "This is a man dangling upside down in a pair of rather nice red tights. And while he is dangling and waiting, he becomes enlightened. Surely that's where he got the 'hanging upside down' from. :D

I belive we can say with certainty that these gigs will both go ahead. Therefore, you can book tickets and travel with absolute confidence.

Why?

It's surely part of the deal to get Bonfire released.... and M wants that very much.
So you're saying all those times Morrissey cancelled on his fans with no remorse-- could have been prevented if there was something extra in it for him? What a selfish jerk.

So you're saying all those times Morrissey cancelled on his fans with no remorse-- could have been prevented if there was something extra in it for him? What a selfish jerk.
Morrissey doesn't care about the cancelations at all, there is that story Noel Gallagher told where he said he saw Morrissey on a night M had canceled a lot of gigs due to 'pneumonia' and Noel asked him about it and M replied ' And yet here I am' - it's a huge joke to him

"He'd cancelled a load of gigs because he had pneumonia and I was out in LA with people who knew him and he texted me. He said. 'Bring your credit card.'

"And I get to this bar and he's sat there and I go, 'I thought you cancelled all the gigs [because of] pneumonia?' And he said: 'And yet here I am'."

Nah. Because then we’d need to consider and ask … what was there ‘extra in it’ all those years of tours & shows that he did play?

I think what Alchemist is saying, considering recent fiascos, cancellations to BoT issues. he’d do well to make sure these shows happen.

The latest Morrissey and Wine podcast had the tarot reader draw the Hanged man card and say "This is a man dangling upside down in a pair of rather nice red tights. And while he is dangling and waiting, he becomes enlightened. Surely that's where he got the 'hanging upside down' from. :D

The Hanged Man card is apt for Morrissey. A man who has been punished and put in the stocks for speaking the truth. Speaking out is a choice - he has done so of his own accord, and been hung out to dry. Hence in the card the halo around the head, symbolising knowledge and enlightenment, and perhaps, courage. Let's hope this is a sign that his time has finally come - for vindication.

The Hanged Man card is apt for Morrissey. A man who has been punished and put in the stocks for speaking the truth. Speaking out is a choice - he has done so of his own accord, and been hung out to dry. Hence in the card the halo around the head, symbolising knowledge and enlightenment, and perhaps, courage. Let's hope this is a sign that his time has finally come - for vindication.

well, he was … born to hang. :p

The latest Morrissey and Wine podcast had the tarot reader draw the Hanged man card.
Was the card for Morrissey fans' chances of seeing concerts/seeing BOT released? Or is he involved with the podcast/tarot-reader? It is meant to be unethical to draw tarot cards for someone without their permission, and so the results tend to be meaningless anyway!

Back
Top Bottom