It’s not about politics

guess it wasnt enough that this conversation has already been going on over dozens and dozens of pages in multiple other threads

so glad it’s on repeat here in this one too
I'm thankful we haven't had someone make the classic post, "haven't been paying attention. What is this about?"
I think Canada should give rifke welfare but make her live with GH in a "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" reality show.

I'm thankful we haven't had someone make the classic post, "haven't been paying attention. What is this about?"
I think Canada should give rifke welfare but make her live with GH in a "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" reality show.

😬

guess it wasnt enough that this conversation has already been going on over dozens and dozens of pages in multiple other threads

so glad it’s on repeat here in this one too
hey i didnt start it! i just came home from work and found them talking about me (AGAIN! sigh!). naturally my interest was peaked.:oops:

Taxes=IN(y)
Dole= OUT (n)

in fact profit derived from the sale of dole financed 'art'
should be immediately remitted to the tax payer in question
in this case, rifke:hammer:

:)

SHAZZ THELMA!

ARE YOU AWAKE? IM BACK FROM HIDING OUT FROM THE COOCHIES:lbf:
IM 'SNAPPING INTO ACTION' (aka hitting the liquor but nobody has to know:straightface:)

SHAZZ IM AN EXPERT IN THE ART IN THE ART OF 🍺
(Shazz with all the good ive done why not a six pack of beer for me per
'art work' a pr commission):lbf:
:hammer:

‘Killing spree’: Wisconsin’s wolf population plunges after protections removed, study finds​

Researchers blame poaching and hunting far beyond quotas after species dropped from endangered list
gray wolf
'
While I still hate Donald Trump and am glad he is out of office things like this do make you wonder what good Biden is.

Back
Top Bottom