Morrissey Central "GILLESPIE MANIA" and "DANA GILLESPIE" (May 17, 2024)

full

Also:

Spent The Day In Bed by Dana Gillespie has entered the official UK vinyl chart at number 3.

Lmao, who the f*** did that photoshop job?! My god.

And where are the tour dates? Always posting crap but hardly ever to do with himself.
Morrissey seems to make you angry. Perhaps you would be better off spending your time following a different singer or band? I hear Taylor Swift is very popular at the moment.

Morrissey seems to make you angry. Perhaps you would be better off spending your time following a different singer or band? I hear Taylor Swift is very popular at the moment.
my dear watson iv come to the conclusion that anything this singer does seems to render all the haters into a state of hysteria forcing them to chew off their own testicles and that is the female among them,ooh sounds nasty.

Last edited:
Who rocked your boat?. The layout is sh*t.

Showing my age, but the colour scheme and fonts reminds me of those car adverts that appeared on UK TV in the early 1990s, where at the end, they listed the various interest interest rates and T & Cs should you wish to buy the car on credit.

Who rocked your boat?. The layout is sh*t.

Showing my age, but the colour scheme and fonts reminds me of those car adverts that appeared on UK TV in the early 1990s, where at the end, they listed the various interest interest rates and T & Cs should you wish to buy the car on credit.
this time next week the colour scheme and font will be a thing of the past,no one on here or anywhere will even be talking about it.
the boat was rocking now it is very very still.

this time next week the colour scheme and font will be a thing of the past,no one on here or anywhere will even be talking about it.

People critiquing the photoshop of the Central
post as if it was meant to be a piece of art hung in a gallery or museum. Wacky.

Sounds like a good way of describing Morrissey's relationship with the music industry.

Sounds like a good way of describing Morrissey's relationship with the music industry.

Don’t know ‘bout that. Would be nice if M compromised, i.e., stopped rocking the boat.
But that’s who he is. Nothing anyone can do.

It's true - all the kids round our way have gone Dana Gillespie mad. Not since the heady days of Beatlemania have scenes like this been seen on Britain's streets - stay safe everyone!

Beats me why 'fans' here are constantly attacking Moz and anything he says or does. If being #3 makes Moz and Dana happy then good for them. As Moz song covers go it's one of the best.
Agree, it's very strange. They jump on it with glee - Viva Hate! I say celebrate. Congratulations Moz and Dana.

Just because you swear in a sentence it doesn't mean you are angry. Sharp as a wooden spoon, ain't ya!

A multimillionaire stranger certainly hasn't the ability to make me angry, lol. I adore him but his behaviour can still be critiqued. Love and criticism are not mutually exclusive.

Oh cmon, every time someone is trying to insult someone on here they bring in some bullshit artist like Taylor Swift. Not very original.

Last edited:
It's true - all the kids round our way have gone Dana Gillespie mad. Not since the heady days of Beatlemania have scenes like this been seen on Britain's streets - stay safe everyone!

Man, you must live round the corner to me! I concur, it's crackers! I don't feel safe any more. It was safer when the mods and rockers were at each other's throats.

As if this has not been explained before -
Morrissey has been surrounding himself with amateurs who do terrible work. Fiona Dodwell and her word soup 'articles' , in which she cannot bother to fact check or use proper grammar. SER with his sub par 'graphic' skills running that ridiculous site that posts nonsense. Yet, and this is important, so follow along, Morrissey is expecting every major label to roll out the red carpet for him and give him top tier treatment when he surrounds himself with inferiority and now just desperately begs for attention with these self congratulatory posts.

He is pathetic. And we are allowed to say it. It is perfectly acceptable to be a fan of just the Smiths and post here, or any part of Morrissey's solo career, you don't have to love it all and you are allowed to criticize the trainwreck he's become.

Cruel World was last weekend, Duran Duran were the headliners. THAT is how you headline a show. not the lazy Morrissey way. He does everything so half-assed when he even bothers to show up.

full

Also:

Spent The Day In Bed by Dana Gillespie has entered the official UK vinyl chart at number 3.

Sorry but just looks like a home-made flyer for a new window-cleaner offering work nearby. Roy might well be Keen but I'm not hiring.

As if this has not been explained before -
Morrissey has been surrounding himself with amateurs who do terrible work. Fiona Dodwell and her word soup 'articles' , in which she cannot bother to fact check or use proper grammar. SER with his sub par 'graphic' skills running that ridiculous site that posts nonsense. Yet, and this is important, so follow along, Morrissey is expecting every major label to roll out the red carpet for him and give him top tier treatment when he surrounds himself with inferiority and now just desperately begs for attention with these self congratulatory posts.

He is pathetic. And we are allowed to say it. It is perfectly acceptable to be a fan of just the Smiths and post here, or any part of Morrissey's solo career, you don't have to love it all and you are allowed to criticize the trainwreck he's become.

Cruel World was last weekend, Duran Duran were the headliners. THAT is how you headline a show. not the lazy Morrissey way. He does everything so half-assed when he even bothers to show up.
You are certainly fervent in your opinions! Kudos to you for sticking with it; your perseverance is admirable. Personally, if I actively despised the man and the last thing I admired done by him was decades ago, I wouldn't bother. But each to his own, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom