UFOs, Aliens & Darth Vader

Do Aliens exist?

• Total voters
D

DAVIE

Following the successful "Ghost" thread, I will follow it with the "Aliens" topic. Has anyone seen anything extraterrestrial? Does anyone believe it's possible aliens could be visiting our world? Could Roswell be true? What really happens in Area 51? Feel free to discuss till your content

Oh! I also changed the poll slightly for realitybites :D

Alien+3.png

I'll give you an alien Verruca Salt

SUCK ON THIS BAD BOY

alien.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! I think they are probably the only scary films I watch now! :)

Films are getting too scary these days. Have you seen The Ring (American)? Most terrifying movie I have ever seen. Won't watch them anymore. I was traumatized. Seriously.

Films are getting too scary these days. Have you seen The Ring (American)? Most terrifying movie I have ever seen. Won't watch them anymore. I was traumatized. Seriously.

No, I didn't watch The Ring because the front cover looked too creepy! I refused to watch Paranormal Activity because I was such a coward! The only thing I used to watch was the original Dawn Of The Dead and that isn't at all scary :lbf:

No, I didn't watch The Ring because the front cover looked too creepy! I refused to watch Paranormal Activity because I was such a coward! The only thing I used to watch was the original Dawn Of The Dead and that isn't at all scary :lbf:

I remember the trailer coming on TV for Paranormal Activity. I flipped that channel faster than a gymnast flips down a floor mat.

Here's Elton singing about some flying saucers.....

"I've Seen the Saucers" by Elton John

Last edited by a moderator:
a maybe option would have been nice :o
but I'll get by with "yes" :straightface:
however, just because they may be out there does not mean we will ever "meet up"
the universe is a big place and the distance between may make it impossible
or
each potentially "interstellar civilization" may live and die in its own time
or
we may be looking for alien life too similar to our own and miss making "contact" with them
and vice versa
or
the one I think to be most likely true given the state of humanity :crazy:
we have been observed and passed on either as primitive, but potentially dangerous species
or one completely irrelevant and sure to destroy ourselves
really, I'd go with the last option :cool:

The 'maybe' option is I am your father Robby as I dislike the word maybe immensely :p

i've just seen a ufo. i was standing in my garden when i saw a solid red light moving in a straight line across the sky. it was too low to be a plane. at first i thought it might be a chinese lantern or an errant firework. it was moving against the wind though. it continued on its trajectory, never fading, until i was unable to see it. no idea.

Yes, there is alien life but, no, it hasn't been here.

Oh! I also changed the poll slightly for realitybites :D

tumblr_mvg7dmyJM11rui36go4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mvg7dmyJM11rui36go3_r1_500.gif

we have been observed and passed on either as primitive, but potentially dangerous species
or one completely irrelevant and sure to destroy ourselves
really, I'd go with the last option :cool:

tumblr_mvg7dmyJM11rui36go1_500.gif

i've just seen a ufo. i was standing in my garden when i saw a solid red light moving in a straight line across the sky. it was too low to be a plane. at first i thought it might be a chinese lantern or an errant firework. it was moving against the wind though. it continued on its trajectory, never fading, until i was unable to see it. no idea.

Yes, there is alien life but, no, it hasn't been here.

tumblr_mvg7dmyJM11rui36go2_r1_500.gif

THought of you Davieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Hollywood Blvd in 1977. You can't see that wall now, that parking lot is a big ol' mega mall.

1426418_610944982295558_358028731_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom