You people are dumb!!!

M

Mr.Proper

your putting me to sleep already with this crap. I thought there were more intelligent peolple in here? you guys are as bright as a box of rocks. Give me someone with some smarts,not these illiterate,non pu.ssy getting(or dic.k getting,whichever applies),fleebs. These people are a fuggin joke and a half ton pick up. How can I be a homo anus if I sleep with your mom? doesnt make any sense jackoff. Next time,THINK before you Speak? ok? it makes for a more interesting time. You people are as boring as watching "america on alert" still,on cnn. Get with the times please. Rollerhockey is more exciting than you people.

We're not excited by you because...

we're not into doing our Dad's like you do. That's pretty sick dude, doing your Dad the way you do. Yuck.

> your putting me to sleep already with this crap. I thought there were more
> intelligent peolple in here? you guys are as bright as a box of rocks.
> Give me someone with some smarts,not these illiterate,non pu.ssy
> getting(or dic.k getting,whichever applies),fleebs. These people are a
> fuggin joke and a half ton pick up. How can I be a homo anus if I sleep
> with your mom? doesnt make any sense jackoff. Next time,THINK before you
> Speak? ok? it makes for a more interesting time. You people are as boring
> as watching "america on alert" still,on cnn. Get with the times
> please. Rollerhockey is more exciting than you people.

Re: We're not excited by you because...

You know that I've had sex with your mom and you cant come to grips with the fact that your mom spreads her legs so easily? Man,its tough to be you. Dont get excited though,get mad,ashamed,upset even,I cant help the fact that Im attracted to your mom and she is attracted to me. We're making plans right now to ditch your dad and for her to marry me,that way,she can be my beeyatch all the time. See how easy it is to ruffle your feathers?.Your moms a whore,admit it.

Back
Top Bottom