writing to moz

• Thread starter no one in particular
  • Start date
N

no one in particular

i know this may sound immature, but i was ever to write to "him", where would i send it? to the SMH?

> i know this may sound immature, but i was ever to write to¿ "him", where would i send it? to the SMH?

nah, that's not immature at all. But as one of the victims of the chicago hoax, i'd be careful with your letters to him. Ya just never know where they'll end up. I put mine right in his hand and as far i as i know, he never read it and it was certainly read by the wrong people....

fake addresses

> i know this may sound immature, but i was ever to write to¿ "him", where would i send it? to the SMH?

The Reprise records site has an address where you can write their artists, including Morrissey. And then there are those weird addresses he puts on his album sleeves. Like Nick's place in London and Nancy's house in L.A. They are fake.

It's childish and weak to write celebrities. Grow up.

> It's childish and weak to write celebrities. Grow up.

now, if you're so grown up, would you be complaining about what others write? how about allowing people to ask questions? it was a simple question, my friend...oh...when will they ever learn?

Back
Top Bottom