COMPARING NEW MOZ TO EARLY MOZ...

Madwoman = sadwoman

>You attempted to discredit Fabricio because he admitted that English is not his first language. My point: he understands Morrissey's lyrics clearly regardless. Your next point: questioning you is a sign of a lack of intellect. Your defense: no idea. Just a lot of name-calling. "Morrissey cry-babies", "pathetic creep" for instance. Having an opinion is terrific. Being able to support it is oftentimes even better, or don't they teach you that in the trailer, sister? You're a Smiths fan, right? Then you ought to appreciate this: On the day that your mentality catches up...come 'round.

If you would like to look back and see what I actually SAID, it¿ would become completely apparent (at least to a THINKING person)¿ that I at no point said Fab could not have an opinion. Rather,¿ it is people like KAKAROT who don't want people to be able to¿ have opinions.¿ You Morrissey cry-babies need to learn how to have an¿ INTELLIGENT argument, if you're going to have one, and STOP¿ PUTTING WORDS into people's mouths in your sorry attempts to¿ discredit them. Your post just makes you look stupid, because I¿ NEVER said what you claim I did. You are arguing with a figment¿ of your own imagination.

> as for me, i enjoy everything from his Smiths days through the¿ "Vauxhall/Southpaw" era. I've heard some material from¿ "Maladjusted and found it utterly boring, except for¿ "Trouble Loves Me", "Alma Matters", and¿ "Satan Rejected My soul". Plus the b-sides were always¿ pretty good,

I actually love the malajusted album. Initially, I did not consider it as one of his finest, however, after a few weeks, and seeing him in concert, I absolutely fell in love with that album. As far as the b-sides, wow! (except for maybe "this is not your country" heir apparent rocks, I can have both is very addicting, and lost brings tears to my eyes. I might be so bold to say that his b-sides were in some cases stronger than some of the a-sides tracks on the album.

If You Have Five Seconds To Spare
moz2.gif

stop making things up...the evidence in in my favor...

Wait, let me get this straight...I am "sad" because YOU fabricate statements and PRETEND I made them, even though anyone who is reading this string can see that I in fact DID NOT say them...

You only prove my points AGAIN...

I did not attempt to "discredit" Fab. I pointed out that he admits his limited skills in English and then in the same breath, says that I don't understand the lyrics. His own post that followed admitted the humor in this "contradiction."

And then "questioning you is a sign of lack of intellect." What is THAT all about? You MADE UP things I NEVER said and then criticized me for them...um, that DOES imply a "lack of intellect." Are you completely lacking any skill in reason? You can't falsify information and then claim you've won the argument.

You're pissed off because of your own misunderstanding, so in a feeble attempt to make me look stupid, you resort to making things up. You're the one who can't back up his/her statements...that's why you're putting words in my mouth.

This isn't some secret conversation, where you can simply insist I said these things, and hope everyone takes your word for it - it's all right there in public view. I did not say the things you accuse me of...

dr.yeah is "in da house," as they say

Let me extend my thanks for your keen job at psychoanalysis.
Opinions about the quality of some ephermeral pop songs hardly constitite evidence about whether a person is reality-based.

In fact, having just taken a second look, your whole response is just about differences in opinion, though you apparently have some trouble distinguishing the concepts of opinion and fact.

If you are going to express such OPINIONS are absolutes, it's best to offer SOME support for them...gives you a BIT more credibility.

And how COULD I have failed to look more carefully at the complex lyrical structures of "Alma Matters"? Then I would have known it was "hole" instead of "whole." That REALLY makes it SO much better - now I see how I was blind. Certainly Morrissey still has that sharp wit of old! Forgive me, I have changed my opinion - "Alma Matters" is easily as good as "Shoplifters of the World Unite" or "The Last of the Famous International Playboys."

Oh, and the part about burying me alive was an especially clever touch!

the big stink

Why yes, it was (to be) at the Backyard. Nice place, indeed. I will hold my forked tongue with regard to Ms. Amos.

the kind people have a wonderful dream: madwoman on the guillotine

> > Did froth from your mouth actually land on your keyboard while you were typing? Fabricio didn't understand your use of the word queen. That doesn't mean he can't question your opinion on the quality of Alma Matters lyrics. Well, does it? He was asking, as far as I can tell, if you have proof of Morrissey's sexuality. You label Moz a "bitter, old queen." You know this? How? Did you catch him on Super 8 with your grandfather or what? Keep on fabricatin' about me and fab Fabricio. I have nothing else to declare save your ignorance.

Wait, let me get this straight...I am "sad" because¿ YOU fabricate statements and PRETEND I made them, even though¿ anyone who is reading this string can see that I in fact DID NOT¿ say them...¿ You only prove my points AGAIN...¿ I did not attempt to "discredit" Fab. I pointed out¿ that he admits his limited skills in English and then in the¿ same breath, says that I don't understand the lyrics. His own¿ post that followed admitted the humor in this¿ "contradiction."¿ And then "questioning you is a sign of lack of¿ intellect." What is THAT all about? You MADE UP things I¿ NEVER said and then criticized me for them...um, that DOES imply¿ a "lack of intellect." Are you completely lacking any¿ skill in reason? You can't falsify information and then claim¿ you've won the argument.¿ You're pissed off because of your own misunderstanding, so in a¿ feeble attempt to make me look stupid, you resort to making¿ things up. You're the one who can't back up his/her¿ statements...that's why you're putting words in my mouth.¿ This isn't some secret conversation, where you can simply insist¿ I said these things, and hope everyone takes your word for it -¿ it's all right there in public view. I did not say the things¿ you accuse me of...

Re: he needs to take his own advice and "get off the stage"

fabricio,
I do think that we can see that morrissey is an old queen. If you are so smart that you can see all the hidden beauty in alma matters and the intertextuality in his recent solo work, it is kind of surprising you did not figure that out.

a not smart post

> fabricio,¿ I do think that we can see that morrissey is an old queen. If¿ you are so smart that you can see all the hidden beauty in alma¿ matters and the intertextuality in his recent solo work, it is¿ kind of surprising you did not figure that out.

dear jerdacuttup man:

i do not know if you are ironic or not, about the beauty in alma matters etc.

anyway, i can see the beauty of alma matters (i'm smart!) but i cannot see that he is old queen (i'm not smart anymore!).

so we returned to initial point!

i hope i was not smart in this post.

truly yours,

fabricio

Re: he needs to take his own advice and "get off the stage"

> I do think that we can see that morrissey is an old queen.

Again, I must stress that - gay or straight - Morrissey hardly fits the stereotype of an "old queen." Liberace may have been an old queen, but NOT Morrissey. Do you see the difference? Morrissey / Liberace? Not all gay men fall under - or desire to be defined as - "queen;" it's all in the manner by which you present yourself.

Famous Last Words

It's typical. Someone always starts the debate of "old Moz is better than new Moz" or "respect new Moz coz he's the same guy". All I can do is sit back, and watch 30 men thrown out of the ring. The sad thing is, the only one who wins these battles are the owners....wait? I'm talking about the WWF!!

Anyway, LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED!!

can someone fetch me a tissue?

Please try harder than this...I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you...