Would Morrissey Ever Consider Growing a Goatee Beard or Moustache?

Kind of a stupid question, don't you think? Why do they allow stupid posts like this to continue on?

I'm sure a "Why is Morrissey so gay?" question is not too far behind?

How about a "What's Morrisseys favorite color?" post?

This too, ruins the site. Why would anyone care whether he has a moustache, goatee or anything else? who cares? Why not talk about the way he sings? or what he means to you? Surely that's better than this *ahem* "question" you've asked here? Looks as if someone's got too much time on their hands?

This is exactly the type of question that gets me heated, and then I go off.

My favourite one was 'Does Morrissey Eat Cheese?'...ha ha ha.

I know where you are coming from but when stuff like this makes you pop a vein it's best just to take a step back for a while or just laugh at it.

Anyway I'd love Morrissey to grow a beard or moustache. Wouldn't it be hilarious to spot all the Moz disciples cultivating bumfluff on their top lip?

Of course a lot of his female fans already have moustaches!

No nose neighbors, please.

Kind of a stupid question, don't you think? Why do they allow stupid posts like this to continue on?

I'm sure a "Why is Morrissey so gay?" question is not too far behind?

How about a "What's Morrisseys favorite color?" post?

This too, ruins the site. Why would anyone care whether he has a moustache, goatee or anything else? who cares? Why not talk about the way he sings? or what he means to you? Surely that's better than this *ahem* "question" you've asked here? Looks as if someone's got too much time on their hands?

This is exactly the type of question that gets me heated, and then I go off.

Mr I think you take things far too seriously, it makes a refreshing change from threads consisting of:-

* Is Moz gay?
* Kill Uncle so underatted?
* Ouija Board, Ouija Board - I don't understand it?
* Will the Smiths ever reform?
* Are JM and Moz mates?
ETC....................

"If you don't like it, don't look at it."

there were a few unshaven moz pics in the frink thread and he didnt look to bad. a beard would not look well on him, then or now.

and mustaches...those are only for tom selleck and burt reynolds.

Men usually grow beards(in my experience) to compensate for their follicly challenged heads.In fact my mum has a friend who looks like his head is actually on upside down,with a beard you could loose a badger in.:eek:

Moz will never ever cultivate face fuzz he has too much class.Besides he might have to churn out hairy biker type music like Badly Drawn boy covers.:(

Of course a lot of his female fans already have moustaches!

What is this new trend with women and facial hair?

I mean my boss has a set of sideburns that go down to her chin (she doesnt like Morrissey)

the only part of my body i have hair on is my head, (and eyebrows and eyelashes) theres a line that you just dont cross lol

Morrissey with facial hair - nah!

there is a real pic of Moz with a full beard

Why am I the only person who has seen this? There is a picture of Morrissey out there with a real beard- Ive seen it more than once...on here and its not a photoshop-

Somebody else has surely seen this?

Facial hair is always ugly. No exceptions.
That's simply NOT TRUE. Stubbles look great on many men. So do goatees. Even a short beard can look great on some men. But no long bears or moustache without a beard (that's just too Tom Selleck-ish, Burt Reynolds-ish)- that's where I draw the line! :eek:

However, I don't think a stubble would suit Morrissey. It's just like long and short hair: some men should never wear long hair, because they look silly, while some other look much better with long hair. Morrissey is one of those men who look the best with short hair and clean-shaven face.

Back
Top Bottom