#worldpeaceisnoneofyourbusinessart - new site

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Morrissey. If he's not doing press it's because he didn't want to do it, not because of any mystery illness or terminal illness for god sake.

It's Morrissey. If he's not doing press it's because he didn't want to do it, not because of any mystery illness or terminal illness for god sake.

Exactly, there was little on no promotion prior to "Vauxhall & I", one interview to a French magazine, two signing sessions in London and Manchester, but no tour and the Later With Jools Holland appearance never happened.

Whereas for "World Peace..." there has been part of a tour, spoken word videos, pre-release singles (of a sort) and a lot of very positive reviews as there was for "Vauxhall & I". The music speaks for itself.

But for the last 3 albums he did a ton of promotion.

So?

I don't mean that flippantly but the fact that he did do a lot of promotion before has little bearing on what he does now. This is all speculation anyway without confirmation of what his contract with Harvest actually included - maybe there was a minimal promotion clause? It's all guesswork.

Anyway, we've got a new album, it's musically rich and full of gems. Let's get back to enjoying it.

Exactly, there was little on no promotion prior to "Vauxhall & I", one interview to a French magazine, two signing sessions in London and Manchester, but no tour and the Later With Jools Holland appearance never happened.

Whereas for "World Peace..." there has been part of a tour, spoken word videos, pre-release singles (of a sort) and a lot of very positive reviews as there was for "Vauxhall & I". The music speaks for itself.

The music certainly does speak for itself. It says "World Peace Is No Vauxhall & I."

^^^this^^^

Although I appreciate time has passed and the world moves in mysterious ways, I'm pretty certain Vauxhall didn't garner any pre-publicity interviews nor Maladjusted.

Perhaps Morrissey is happy resting on his laurels and let's face facts the interviews (apart from the salt-shaking one) are usually dull and repetitive.

Exactly my point below. I think there was an interview with Q and/or Select some time after it's release. Hes just released a f***ing autobiography for f***s sake!

Instead of major-domo Damon should have been credited as "salt grinder"

What will I win? #‎WorldPeaceIsNoneOfYourBusinessArt‬

Instead of this for promotion, how about they tear the artist away from crashing private parties and actually get him on TV or do an interview.

So?

I don't mean that flippantly but the fact that he did do a lot of promotion before has little bearing on what he does now. This is all speculation anyway without confirmation of what his contract with Harvest actually included - maybe there was a minimal promotion clause? It's all guesswork.

Anyway, we've got a new album, it's musically rich and full of gems. Let's get back to enjoying it.

Having fun taking other people's artwork and uploading it to the site this thread is about?

I think it is a good idea. I put some art work up there. Check out my instagram account @This_Lovely_Man

Who you gotta sleep with to get your art work posted on this thing? I made a twitter account, posted and.....

AgainI ask who do i have to sleep with? My Palin Bride cover is up there but I just didn't get to sleep with anyone!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom