"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" digital single

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Anyone care to post it for those countries it isn't being sold to?

Yes, please.

It should be available in Canada's iTunes/Amazon stores in 40 mins.

Best wishes
Sharon.

actually, that is total bullshit since that they are not even offered in the north american stores at this time. i hate it when smug little c***s like you think they know it all "buy it in your store" when it is not even offered yet.. and guess what you prick, even if we get it early from someone else we are still buying it as soon as we are allowed to do so..

so thank you for the shite advice you smug prick...

This song sounds absolutely amazing. I haven't gotten goosebumps from hearing a new Morrissey song in at least ten years but this is really, really, really great. Everything about this song screams WIN. The sound, the mix, the singing, the vocal melody are just over the top gorgeous. His voice is a Mack truck and every syllable he utters carries freight of unfathomable import. I cannot believe I let a sub-par cell phone film color my perceptions of this track before giving the album version a chance. I am shivering as I type this; this song will be on repeat all night long.

morrissey does not hate canada. "Canada is a beautiful country, and the people of Canada are good people," Morrissey, 16 April 2014, Los Angeles.

actually, that is total bullshit since that they are not even offered in the north american stores at this time. i hate it when smug little c***s like you think they know it all "buy it in your store" when it is not even offered yet.. and guess what you prick, even if we get it early from someone else we are still buying it as soon as we are allowed to do so..

so thank you for the shite advice you smug prick...

Good Morning 'Anonymous'.

We regret that you have not been serviced in the way you hoped for, but hope you have now enjoyed access to this wonderful new song.
Clearly it was important to you and the delay has caused you emotional distress. We will try to get you a tour t-shirt as compensation.
best wishes
Sharon.

Sharon, you are wrong. Sadly you presumption makes you an ass. Don't be an ass. Your ignorance on a matter you seem self qualified on which to comment makes me literally embarrassed for you. Let this serve as a lesson to you. Shame.

Best wishes,
devoted101

on an unrelated note, here is a song i heard on the radio by a charming man i once knew: https://www.dropbox.com/s/53ju9glmme2087b/01 World Peace Is None of Your Busin.mp3

Good Morning 'Devoted101'.

Thank you for your feedback. There are, indeed, many 'teachable moments' arising from last night's multi-time zone launch. We understand it was hoped that leaks and file sharing would not stop the 'Mexican Wave' momentum of the Single travelling across time zones. The Internet is a wonderful technology but it has created very impatient customers/shoplifters of the world

best wishes
Sharon.

Brilliant! It's superior to the live version. I'm still making my mind up about the track though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This song is absolutely wonderful. I wasn't crazy about the live version but hearing this as it is intended to be heard was such a treat to come home to after a long day. Thank you so much for sharing.

tumblr_mku8ubtFdt1r8y3aso1_500.gif

This song sounds absolutely amazing. I haven't gotten goosebumps from hearing a new Morrissey song in at least ten years but this is really, really, really great. Everything about this song screams WIN. The sound, the mix, the singing, the vocal melody are just over the top gorgeous. His voice is a Mack truck and every syllable he utters carries freight of unfathomable import. I cannot believe I let a sub-par cell phone film color my perceptions of this track before giving the album version a chance. I am shivering as I type this; this song will be on repeat all night long.

I take it that it gets a thumbs up from you :lbf:

vnv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom