Woo Hoo Result!!!!

lovemorrissey

Now My Heart is Full
Email from seetickets:-

Dear Customer,

MORRISSEY at Roundhouse, London on 27/01/2008

Please take note of the following information regarding your 6 day pass.

Wristbanding will start at 5.30pm.
Doors open to the cash bar area at 6.00pm.
You will be able to choose a free t-shirt and collect a special souvenir poster before 6.45pm. Doors open to the auditorium at 6.50pm. This is 10 minutes before the normal ticket holders are allowed entry.

Please note, all timings are approximate and subject to change.

Please remember to bring your booking reference, the card that you booked with and photo ID.

If you've any queries regarding your order please

Yours sincerely
See Tickets Customer Services

See is a registered trademark of See Group Ltd, Registered Office: 22 Tower Street, London, WC2H 9TW. Registered in England No 6348619

you beat me to it:)

Shows how hard at work I am! lol

I wonder if you get to choose the t-shirt from the usual merchandise stall, I want a girly one. The poster is going to be in some nick by the end of the gig with all the pushing and shoving that will go on.

Is it wrong for a man fast approaching 40 to feel so excited?

they actually handed out the posters in New York in a tube so they were well protected..I was shocked..

The poster is going to be in some nick by the end of the gig with all the pushing and shoving that will go on.

In New York we were given our poster in a mailing tube, maybe the posterpeople on this side of the pond will do the same!

Well blow me down and call me windy! We all complained enough to See and the Roundhouse and SJM and SJM pulled their finger out and fixed the problem. Fantastic result. Are we to assume that we'll be let in 10 mins before everyone else on each gig day?

Btw, I have decided to take last years Glasto ticket as my photo ID ;)

They can whistle if they think I'm taking my passport to a gig!

they actually handed out the posters in New York in a tube so they were well protected..I was shocked..

Yes, and when they saw us coming with those cardboard tubes some security guy said "oh great... now they've got things to hit each other with." :D

PS.... good work, people who complained to Seetickets and SJM!!!

Yes, and when they saw us coming with those cardboard tubes some security guy said "oh great... now they've got things to hit each other with." :D

The show we got them on was Halloween weekend so when I walked home with my tube in hand, some homeless guy trying to bum a cigarette thought my costume was that of an architect..

noone else finds that funny but myself..guess you had to be there..

am I the only one who was disappointed with this email? I had come to terms with not being at the front for the first show, but assumed I would be enjoying the priveledge of at least 30 mins early entry on the other dates. 10 minutes!!! You can get through about 25 people in 10 minutes and they will be the only ones enjoying early entry.

am I the only one who was disappointed with this email? I had come to terms with not being at the front for the first show, but assumed I would be enjoying the priveledge of at least 30 mins early entry on the other dates. 10 minutes!!! You can get through about 25 people in 10 minutes and they will be the only ones enjoying early entry.

I hope this isn't the case. I am hoping the line about times subject to change will take care of this.

This might have been asked before but does anyone know how many 6 day passes were sold? This might make it easier to figure out how long it will take to get us all inside etc.

i am so jealous of you all! Wish I was going! Have a wonderful time!:)

first come first served.i guess...so queie up early to be the lucky 20-30 ones who get the early entry right in time...

Back
Top Bottom