Why We Should Be Afraid Of Americans Part 36

• Thread starter UK_Voice_Of_Reason__
  • Start date
U

UK_Voice_Of_Reason__

Kevin French, 46, pleaded guilty to shooting his neighbor in the head with an air rifle because he mowed his lawn too often (Elmira, N.Y., April).
[Associated Press, 4-29-03]

Walter Travis, 68, was arrested for shooting a neighbor several times after the neighbor's dog pooped on his lawn (Indianapolis, August).
[TheIndyChannel.com (WRTV-TV, Indianapolis), 8- 6-03]

Danny Ginn, 46, was arrested for commandeering a garbage truck at gunpoint because he was tired of the truck's driver using Ginn's driveway to turn around in (Bedford, Ky., August).[Madison Courier, 8-6-03]

pic128272.jpg

Re: Why We Should Be Afraid Of Americans Part 36 P.S. f*** the British!!!

Yeah, that's right you f***ing brits! Stay the f*** off of our driveways and lawns or we'll make you wish you were never born! You tea-sipping, crumpet-nibbling, pasty-faced, rotting-toothed, bad-breathed, scared of the world, little f***ing pansies!

Get out of the dreary, sullen world that is england and have a little fun for god's sake! Or at least do us all a favor and brush your f***ing teeth. You f***en english are notorious around the world for having terrible dental hygiene!! Anyone f***ing brit over the age of 25 has a train wreck for a smile

Hey, we may have the occasional psycho in America, but I bet he has a great set of chompers!!!

PS: and notice that the psycho's last name is "French"! THat is probably why he was so f***ed up in the head!

> Kevin French, 46, pleaded guilty to shooting his neighbor in the head with
> an air rifle because he mowed his lawn too often (Elmira, N.Y., April).
> [Associated Press, 4-29-03]

> Walter Travis, 68, was arrested for shooting a neighbor several times
> after the neighbor's dog pooped on his lawn (Indianapolis, August).
> [TheIndyChannel.com (WRTV-TV, Indianapolis), 8- 6-03]

> Danny Ginn, 46, was arrested for commandeering a garbage truck at gunpoint
> because he was tired of the truck's driver using Ginn's driveway to turn
> around in (Bedford, Ky., August).[Madison Courier, 8-6-03]

Wasn't "Jack the Ripper" from London... ; )

> Kevin French, 46, pleaded guilty to shooting his neighbor in the head with
> an air rifle because he mowed his lawn too often (Elmira, N.Y., April).
> [Associated Press, 4-29-03]

> Walter Travis, 68, was arrested for shooting a neighbor several times
> after the neighbor's dog pooped on his lawn (Indianapolis, August).
> [TheIndyChannel.com (WRTV-TV, Indianapolis), 8- 6-03]

> Danny Ginn, 46, was arrested for commandeering a garbage truck at gunpoint
> because he was tired of the truck's driver using Ginn's driveway to turn
> around in (Bedford, Ky., August).[Madison Courier, 8-6-03]

You have to be tough here in the wild, wild west...

Re: Wasn't "Jack the Ripper" from London... ; )

> You have to be tough here in the wild, wild west...

Ahhhhh. That was different. Old Jackie was part of the Royal family.

They have been getting away with murder for years. Didn't you know ?

Re: Wasn't "Jack the Ripper" from London... ; )

Best comment EVER! You just made my day!

The Right To Bear Arms should have an ammendmant that requires an emotionally stability test. I'm Canadian.

What...

> The Right To Bear Arms should have an ammendmant that requires an
> emotionally stability test. I'm Canadian.

What are the gun laws in Canada?

Re: What...

> What are the gun laws in Canada?

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/F-11.6/58586.html

Wow...

> http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/F-11.6/58586.html

First off... Thanks for the link... you are a very efficient and thorough person!

Secondly... I really didn't read the whole thing... (short attention span, you know... ) but I did read the part about mental illness, etc., and I have to wonder... do they enforce it? Do gun owners have to lock their weapons... and also... what about the guy (or lady) who is "normal" most of the time... but goes off the deap end because of spousal adultry or other unforseen circumstances...

Thanks!

Re: Wow...

We are a bit stricter herebecause it isn't necessarily a right to own a gun. Yes it hasto be secured/locked, bullets stored separately from where the gun is. Our Government has pissed off many a hunter this year with a mandatory rifle registry. Nip in the bud attitude, but tons of taxpayers $$$ to get this up and running. I guess there's only so much mental instability they can prevent. Look at people being beat senseless by hands due to a short fuse let alone with a gun.
Thank you as I do like to give the references so people can fully understand and not just get my interpretation of the facts.
I didn't mean my comment earlier to be snotty I just thought it might help weed out the extreme cases that are such senseless killings.

Back
Top Bottom