Why Is Solo(w) So Dead???

We've less and less to complain about as days pass.

Because all the controversial but interesting people are no longer here.

Because all the controversial but interesting people are no longer here.

Are there any non-controversial but interesting people here?

Are there any non-controversial but interesting people here?

There's No Place Like Rome.

About as controversial as a Scouser in a job centre.
Oh, sorry, you said interesting as well
:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

It's because I've been away DAHLINGS!!!....Or...Maybe not :blushing:

There's No Place Like Rome.

About as controversial as a Scouser in a job centre.
Oh, sorry, you said interesting as well
:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Based on all the bad things I've heard about Scousers here (and this is the only place I've ever heard about them) I was under the impression they didn't bother going to the job centre.
:flamethrow:

I honestly think that one of the reasons Solo is rather dead is because many people fear it. I can't count how many people I've mentioned Solo to who have told me that they used to post here, but no longer do. They say it's because of some of the nasty and confrontational people who made it unpleasant for them here.

Just the other day I told a friend of mine that he should hang out on Solo. He lurked for a little while and then told me he was uncomfortable here because of some of the ugly things he read. I tried to explain that you can usually avoid those people, but he had lost interest.

Based on all the bad things I've heard about Scousers here (and this is the only place I've ever heard about them) I was under the impression they didn't bother going to the job centre.
:flamethrow:

They have to go to the Job Centre at least once every two weeks to ''sign on'' (register) that they haven't been working illegally :)rofl:) and are actively seeking legal work :)laughing:) otherwise they will not receive their 'Job Seekers Allowance'.

Jukebox Jury

They have to go to the Job Centre at least once every two weeks to ''sign on'' (register) that they haven't been working illegally :)rofl:) and are actively seeking legal work :)laughing:) otherwise they will not receive their 'Job Seekers Allowance'.

Jukebox Jury

Ahh.. now THAT makes sense.

I have some friends who are unemployed right now and they just collect.. they don't even try to get jobs. I should start calling them Scousers and tell them to go back to Liverpool. My friends rarely expect me to make any sense.

I honestly think that one of the reasons Solo is rather dead is because many people fear it. I can't count how many people I've mentioned Solo to who have told me that they used to post here, but no longer do. They say it's because of some of the nasty and confrontational people who made it unpleasant for them here.

Just the other day I told a friend of mine that he should hang out on Solo. He lurked for a little while and then told me he was uncomfortable here because of some of the ugly things he read. I tried to explain that you can usually avoid those people, but he had lost interest.

I agree.

Ahh.. now THAT makes sense.

I have some friends who are unemployed right now and they just collect.. they don't even try to get jobs. I should start calling them Scousers and tell them to go back to Liverpool. My friends rarely expect me to make any sense.

Take no notice of anything that fool says:crazy:

And JJ, that 'sign on" shite's wearing thin now, your no more than thatcher's bitch:mad:

Last edited:
p.s. I miss Not Right in the Head. Holla!

:cool:

I'd like to be checking out some of the recent concert video/audio/pics/gossip:D, but am battling malware and don't want to risk it...and now can't access "More" smilies.:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom